• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Pokemon + Human ($100)

I'm in the market for some art involving my Pokemon trainer OC (human) with her Pokemon. Can't really get into specifics in this thread since I had a few scenes in mind, with roughly the same budget for each of them.
Charizards and a few fakemons will probably be on the menu but yo ucan just leave commissions details and any relevant examples below and if I'm interested, we can get to talking!

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
Hi, I'm interested!
Here are some examples of my art (some pokemon stuff I've done and some human/anime examples) in the spoiler:
tumblr_pvq2uuYrOj1stpu71o1_1280.png
tumblr_oss4g0LHqJ1stpu71o1_1280.png
tumblr_pu1lzyUzOW1stpu71o1_r1_1280.gifv
1588190750.sketchrabbit_latias-souldew.png
tumblr_poker5m1uP1stpu71o1_1280.png
tumblr_pobap3Jt0w1stpu71o1_1280.png

Here's the link to my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for sketchrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net if you'd like to see more of my work.
Thanks for looking!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! If you're looking for general rated art, I'd be very interested in drawing for you. Pokèmon are among my favourite drawing subjects :)
Depending on what you're looking for I offer several commission options, which range from bust shots to full illustrations and comics, all fitting your budget. You can see my pricesheet here, along with a series of links redirecting to TOS and further info: www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICES 2020 by valery91thunder
Some Pokèmon examples (which have been anthro-ified upon customer choice, but I can draw on-model Pokèmon as well):
www.furaffinity.net: Irving Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Francesco Ref Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Zoran Ref Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
More examples of completed commishes can be found on my FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. I also have a fairly quick turnaround within a couple of weeks. :)
If interested, please feel free to either send a forum PM or an FA note. I can also be contacted on Telegram at Valyce Negative for a quicker feedback!

Bonboncandy

Hey ! Open for n(sfw) coms !
my Prices are 5-40 ! Feel free to message me this sounds fun !!

Attachments

• D05E073C-F54E-4492-B38B-499DCC5E604B.jpeg
    D05E073C-F54E-4492-B38B-499DCC5E604B.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 513C5DD7-BCFD-481B-BD7D-75FEC684BB2F.jpeg
    513C5DD7-BCFD-481B-BD7D-75FEC684BB2F.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 46

xdontyoufakeit

Kaiju Master & aspiring artist
Oh hey there, if you are still looking for artists, I have recently been doing some Pokemon art in the style of Ken Sugimori (like the old school trading cards) with my own spin on it. You can check my gallery!

Hello, if you're still searching for an artist can view some of my stuff here. Feel free to reach out through there if interested :D

Last edited:

Furvok

Hello!!
My artist Kyria is perfect for you!! :D
I will leave you some examples of his wonderful work and her commission sheet
We look forward to working with you <3

poke.jpeg
1604878094.furvok_perro_jpeg.jpg
kyria_mask_s___commission_sheet__open__by_furvok_de8sxlo-pre.jpg
tabla_nueva.png