• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pokemon NSFW. ($200) Budget

dogmatlw

Looking for several artist who want to help me work on a current project I am working on. I am beginning to upload upload chapters for my current story Bangam Acadmey of Sexual Intercourse and Survival. I want to have a piece of art created for each of the upcoming chapters (2,3 and 4) that will showcase a scene from the chapter (9/10 will be NSFW).

I will also most likely look to have a random piece created as well.

Chapter 2: Zorua and Eevee (Both are herms.)
Chapter 3: Jolteon (M) and Absol (M)
Chapter 4: Vulpix (F) and Zorua (H)

A bit is still up the air when it comes to later chapters. If you want to take on this project you need to read the story or at least understand what is happening. Since this is a project revolving around something I am working on.

Hi! I'd love to help you out with your story! My commission information is provided below. Contact me if you're interested!
Commission info resized.jpg

Katriel

I would be interested in this! Love all these Pokemon, though Chapter 3 sounds particularly neat.

Here's my current price sheet (Though it's not the most informative, see here for more. 2 Pokemon with a background would be $30 traditional color or $32 digital):
1475114346.katriel_october_price_sheet.png

dogmatlw

Update:

Only one spot for the chapters has been taken up. If you are still interested please send me a DM. The updated details are below.

I am beginning to upload upload chapters for my current story Bangam Acadmey of Sexual Intercourse and Survival. I want to have a piece of art created for each of the upcoming chapters (2,3 and 4) that will showcase a scene from the chapter (9/10 will be NSFW).

I will also most likely look to have a random piece created as well.

Chapter 2: Zorua and Eevee (Both are herms.) [Taken]
Chapter 2: Eevee (H) x Oshawott (M) [New]
Chapter 3: Jolteon (M) and Absol (M)
Chapter 4: Vulpix (F) and Zorua (H)

Details:
- Picture do not have to be finished very fast but if possible to be done without 7 to 10 days would be a good sweet spot.
- All characters are in the orginial Pokemon forms, no character is a anthro.
- Artist does not have to read the story itself but it helps to know what is happening and yes I would look to commission you more if you take the time to understand my story. It takes as much time and effort to write something as it takes time draw it into life.
- I prefer to pay half and half, though if you are someone I have worked with before in the past I am more willing to pay in full up front.
- I am looking for long term partnerships with artist. Once the story reaches a certain point and has been illustrated so much I do not want to have to many mixed styles, what that means is get in early and show interest that you want to continue being on the project. [Happy to explain if you want.]
- I do not like doing my main communications on FA Forums, if you want in on the project please be willing to use other forms of communications, ex: Skype (best), or emails (connected to phone).

Peachfurr

Hello there! Saw your commission request and thought I would pop in my two cents.

First of all here is my website.

https://commiss.io/peachfurr

As to why I operate from my own website-- as you probably know that NSFW content is BANNED from PayPal and can result in LEGAL ACTION.

Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
  2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

It bypasses messy invoices and blurry policy lines as well, and I would be very much happy to do your commission! To perk your interest in clicking the link I will upload a few example images for you!

rado_smoll.png

skatch.png

nah.png

I would love to hear back from you, again you can contact me here or directly from

https://commiss.io/peachfurr

344cwb4.gif

NekoSister

That one Brown Cat
Hello!
I'd like to try out for this project of yours if my style suits what you're looking for.
Here's a link to my price list and layout of my art examples:

Sta.sh Uploads 1080
(It doesn't mention in it but NSFW will be +$10. Apologies for that missing information)

You can also check out my gallery for more examples. I'm a bit behind with uploading so some of the current uploads don't reflect my current artistic level. Though I'd be willing to show you more current examples if needed!

Artwork Gallery for NekoSister -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Feel free to message my FA or here for any questions ^^

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hello friend, I'd be very interested in working on a big project like this omg. I'd have no problem reading your story, and definitely wouldnt have a problem with re-creating scenes on text alone if need be!
I'll pop some of my examples for you below, an I'll link you my NSFW Examples here. Price wise, for multiple characters, shading, and backgrounds, I'd start at around $70 per piece ($4 base, + $15 per extra character, +$15 for shading). Depending on the complexity of the pieces (posing, etc) the price may go up a tad, but probably not by much!

Anyways, here're some of my pokemon examples, as well as some others! If you want to see more, here's a link to my collected example folders!

takkar_got_critd_tae_fuck_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav782u.png
pkmn_breeder_davids_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav785g.png
gogogo_smol_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav7842.png
warmup_doodle_i_heart_my_trainer_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav7bhx.png

ohio_1_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18qtd.png
ignisxsicarius_hxh_ss_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-daseh38.png
panel_6_by_sleepypyrotechnics-daif2ph.png

Hello, I have digital commissions! Check here for examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!