• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pokemon NSFW RP (FxF)

Doom11

Hey guys and gals, just posting asking if anyone would be interested in doing something Pokemon related. As in the title, I am only really interested in something FxF related.

Generally speaking I prefer doing something feral related. The Pokemon I like to use can be put into 2 categories.

"Cutesty" (I guess you could call it): this refers to Pokemon such as eevee's/eeveeolutions, ralts, vulpix, zorua, snivy, etc

Humanoid: Pokemon like Gardevoir/kirlia, braixen, etc.

For stories and plots I am open to most things, so long as it's nothing to dark.

For my likes I am a mostly vanilla person with a few extras (if you don't like any of these that's fine I am fine with vanilla style aswell):
-incest (for some reason I enjoy the sisterly relationship)
-mild bondage (things such as vines or Sylveons ribbons)
-forced attraction (this can be in any forms, such as the the Pokemon moves attraction, sweet scent, hypnosis or other methods. I also want to emphasize this is attraction, not mind control.)

For my dislikes, anything that's considered extreme or gorey really. But I do have some other pet peeves.
-heavy focus on sexual organs. (This may require a bit of explaining. When I RP something sexual, generally speaking I prefer to focus on the characters emotional and physical reactions, as aposed to the actual sexual act. To put it simply, I don't need detail about how deep someone's tongue is. I prefer the reactions, moaning, things they say, there body movements, etc.

Last thing, I am fine with most post lengths, so long as it's not 1 sentence. Oh and I would hope for basic English spelling, grammar problems don't bother me to much. (I'm sure this post has some to :) )

Thanks for coming to my ted talk, dm me if your interested. I can also RP on discord if you would prefer.

K

KibaTheWolf

this sounds..... i n t e r e s t i n g .... but i think ill pass...* nervously chuckles while imagining ninetales~*

Tatsuo chan

It's time for my mighty Blue Flare!!!
I'm interested! I have a shiny Gardevoir OC that would be fun to play. Also I wanna do more than just sex.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
If I can't be a goth as heck former Team Rocket Mightyena with PTSD and a service-sub mentality I don't want it. But I support your endeavors!

I wonder how this sort of rp would work with Unknown. :p

Doom11

Just gonna bump this again and say im perfectly fine with vanilla still.

Also of anyone is interest in doing something FxF that isn't Pokemon related to drop me a PM also.