• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pokemon?

Steel_Wolf

Ziggy Fawkes Steelwolf
I know that it seems childish but I have pokemon HeartGold and I will most likely get Pokemon Black when it comes out in America. I was wondering if somebody wanted to trade or just battle. If you do want to trade I would like to get all of the eevee evolutions that I can't get in this game, such as Leafeon and Glaceon, and any other pokemon I can't get.

My name: ZIGGY
FC: 4168 6850 4859

D

Deleted member 3615

I'll add you and share my name when I get a USB adapter so I can play on wi-fi (stupid WPA vs WEP weirdness)

Chmat

Stuck in nowhere
I don't get it really, its the same game! Just a few minor graphic upgrades, remove some pokemons here, add some there, add 1 new feature but keep the same concept for one billion years = profit?

I'll stick with my ancient Pokemon Red and fuck with Missingno. and my out-of-battery gold.

Redregon

Banned
Banned
maybe it is childish... i mean, the game kinda is marketed towards children. but to be completely honest if you enjoy playing it what's the harm?

frankly, it has a lot more depth in gameplay and new additions to the whole thing (well, since i got back into it.. last game i played was silver for the GB) so, yeah, it may be a little juvenile but a good game is a good game nontheless. hell, i've been playing mine pretty much solid when i can since i got it more than a month ago. few games have that sort of appeal to me since i tend to get bored with them. hell, the last game i played this much was "the World Ends with You."

i am sure i'll lose interest at some point, but i'm not nearly close to that level yet.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I like how even though the OP was just asking for people the trade/battle with, this thread derailed into "do you love/hate Pokemon". :|

T

Tewin Follow

Trading is for little kids.

All the hardcore players EV train until their mons are bulging freaks, ban hundreds of them then tourney battle.
FOR RESPECT.

SirRob

Trading is for little kids.

All the hardcore players EV train until their mons are bulging freaks, ban hundreds of them then tourney battle.
FOR RESPECT.
None are banned. They're just placed in different tiers.
I don't get it really, its the same game! Just a few minor graphic upgrades, remove some pokemons here, add some there, add 1 new feature but keep the same concept for one billion years = profit?

I'll stick with my ancient Pokemon Red and fuck with Missingno. and my out-of-battery gold.
Go play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Ranger or something.

Chex

¯\(º_o)/¯
My love for pokémon has endured for over ten years. I don't know why. But I still enjoy being able to say "TYPHLOSION. KICK THAT OTHER GUY'S ASS."

I can usually trade/battle mornings, around 9-2ish (GMT -7). I'll PM FCs once I grab up my games.

Also, FUCK YEAH POKÉMON RANGER. :|b

Lunao

TRICKSTeR
I would gladly trade/battle over the internet if it wasn't for my internet security not supporting the DS. I haven't looked but is there an adapter for the Wii that allows the DS to connect to the internet through that?

T

Tewin Follow

Oh man, the second Pokemon Ranger game... I'd forgotten about that.

Me: "Oh boy! I get to be Ranger in a whole new game!"

Game: "You will GO TO SCHOOL and watch your character BE IN SCHOOL for ages and ages and a--"

Me: " >:C "

Agathos

ENTIRE THREAD EES BABIEZ!

I'm guilty too. I own almost all pokemon versions from Red and Blue up until now with Heart Gold. :I

D

Deleted member 3615

Yay Pokewalker! I think it's cute when it talks about your stroll when you return from one and send them back to the DS! *xD!!*

SirRob

The only problem I have with Pokemon games is that they never let you go back into the older regions (except Gold and Silver) to catch all of them for realz.
But... one of the main concepts of Pokemon is to trade with other people. It wouldn't be as rewarding if you could catch all of them in one game.
My problem is some legendaries in the main series are only avalible through events.
Why is this a problem? It makes those legendaries special.