• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what gang... I mean cult.. I mean what team did you pick?

• Mystic

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Valor

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Instinct

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
What teams did you join, what level are you, what is your highest cp, what's your rarest Pokemon?

People near me are taking it too seriously with a fight between Mystic and Instinct, so I went Valor. Because at least where I live, they are having more fun and and getting involved in childish name calling the least.

Only level nine, don't have anything too rare.

All#the#fuR

People near me are taking it too seriously with a fight between Mystic and Instinct, so I went Valor. Because at least where I live, they are having more fun and and getting involved in childish name calling the least.

Only level nine, don't have anything too rare.
Ur a fire chicken

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Tempted to get Pokemon Go, but I can't be arsed to go outside..

But I wanna lose weight! And wanna play Pokemon!

But I hate people and going outside..

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
I don't get to play much, sadly :( don't have the time for it. It is fun, though :3 I haven't picked a team, but I'm not very competitive so probably would go with instinct.
As for Pokemon placement, what I have found weren't in any specific area. Most of my Pokemon were caught at Walmart xD

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I went valor just to piss off my friends who almost all went mystic. It's fun to follow them around and snipe gyms from them after they make them go neutral. :D
Are the pokemon actually in the right locations? So water pokemon in/near water. Grass pokes in grass, exc? I know there are rats indoors because my nephew plays it.
Yep. Funny thing though, you'll find fire types at gas stations. Seems a bit hazardous.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
Team Instinct! Level 13, Highest CP is Vaporeon 865... I need to train more. I've only just gotten into fighting. I kinda live in a not-so-great area haha ^^; So the two gyms, you kinda don't want to go to after dark, and that's when I have the free time. :/

Caraid

Classy cat
Instinct, lvl 17, my highest is a 1767 Dragonite.

The majority of people around here are Mystic and most gyms are either Mystic or Valor owned. I can beat most of them on my own which is great for XP but I can never hold a gym down because there aren't enough Instinct players to help me keep it xD.

Fun game, good incentive to go out on a walk. I managed 23km in about 5 days now.

AJ3035

Wolfy Dude
1792x6.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

Also, I'm Team Mystic!!
Sadly, I can't play it to much right now cause of connectivity issues where I live.

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Valor all day bruh

semater

High King of Furgasta
Definitely Team Mystic. The concept of strategy and planning is much more of my forte. I go more based on sound logic than gut reaction or charge in without information. Right now, I'm only level 6. I'll start worrying about CP when I reach level 12 and start focusing on putting together my battle team, three of which will be the eeveelutions, and a Ninetales if I can find a Vulpix anywhere.

All#the#fuR

Definitely Team Mystic. The concept of strategy and planning is much more of my forte. I go more based on sound logic than gut reaction or charge in without information. Right now, I'm only level 6. I'll start worrying about CP when I reach level 12 and start focusing on putting together my battle team, three of which will be the eeveelutions, and a Ninetales if I can find a Vulpix anywhere.
go team mystic

SoulaCola

Low Fat Cat
I'm at 20, my rarest is Lickitung (I love that thing's animation) and my strongest is an Arcanine at 1856. Go mystic!