• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

POLL: Is it okay for men to cry?

Is it okay for men to cry?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes!

• Perhaps

• Total voters

XeNoX

[size=xx-large]perhaps[/size][size=medium][/size]

p.s. yes

Xax

I anticipate this thread ballooning out into another five page long fiasco.

p.s. yes.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
YAY BLACK WHITE ISSUES!

Reply: Paisley.

Arcoon2658

Xax said:
I anticipate this thread ballooning out into another five page long fiasco.

p.s. yes.

Seconded.

wut

You can only be polarised in the world of Get-dancing.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
ArrowTibbs said:
Yes :p Why wouldn't it be?

I think we can test this by constantly kicking a man in the groin and asking him "if it's ok for men to cry?"

nobuyuki

it's okay in extreme cases or even not, but in the latter if you do not want to be seen as weak you must not let anyone see

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
No. Men have to suck it up and not shed a single goddamn tear ever, which is of course the ultimate test of willpower, otherwise God never would have given them tear ducts.

What kind of dumb question is this, of course it's okay for men to cry -_-

Growly

As much as some will deny it, men DO experience strong emotions from time to time that is enough to warrant crying. I see nothing wrong with men crying, it makes them more 'human' anyway.

quark

I think what you're asking here is "Are men humans?" cause you know, crying is a human thing to do. Everyone does it.
So in short, yes, I think men are humans.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
I think it's ok for men to cry, but then if a manly man sees another man crying he thinks the other man is gay. Anyway, someone said to me crying is just a wasted emotion, that it doesn't solve anything.

raemuz

Spheres and bags of tea
The real question is: Can men cry?

The answer, DEBORAH, is yes. I LOVED YOU FOR FOURTEEN YEARS AND WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT!? WELL NOTHING BUT YOU GOT HALF MY STUFF!

haha I'm kidding

Yeah I guess it's ok but it's hard for men to cry

When I'm on stage and I want to get an emotional response, I do something that leads usually to force myself to cry, and thus over half of the audience. And I notice that men do indeed cry.

Perfect example... that monologue from Forrest Gump, where hes talking to his dead wife and places the kid's letter against the tree... I made a 31 year old acting professor cry, I think that's some credit. It's definately okay.

Selunca

Depends. Emotional (Read: Not sappy) movies, loved ones dieing, births, etc.

Otherwise he comes off as entirely too feminine.

Xax

And now I'm just waiting for someone to attempt a "women are the more emotional sex" post so I can riposte.

But I don't think it works if I announce that beforehand. oh well.

Kiniel

It's annoying that society even makes us ask this question. It does, of course, and my answer is a resounding "of course!"

I actually read a very interesting sociological essay on the topic once (the details of which I'll spare you), but my complaint to wage here is that some idiots long ago who decided crying was somehow "girly" screwed it up for the rest of us.

If something makes me sad enough to cry, I will and anyone around me who thinks less of me for it can bite me. ^_^

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Kiniel said:
If something makes me sad enough to cry, I will and anyone around me who thinks less of me for it can bite me. ^_^

You might want to be careful about that Kiniel. We are furries after all, some of us with very shape teeth. Although I do agree with you, when I feel like crying I cry and I don't give a shit what others think.