• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Poll: Ticklex Cream/Spray: A new product to make people ticklish!

Ticklex Cream/Spray: A new product to make people ticklish!

• I would buy and use Ticklex products on others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would buy and use Ticklex products on myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I recall talking about this idea with a furry friend: inventing a cream or spray, then when applied, would make a person very sensitive to being ticklish, even if they weren't, and which would make a ticklish person even more so. I think it'd be a great product, and one I'd most certainly buy and use.

I have in fact used the idea in a few Role-Plays, and that was a good deal of fun, but, ooooooh, it'd be nice if this really existed! I recall talking to Ricky the Rabbit, no longer among us now, about this, and he actually had some theories on how one might actually chemically create such a thing...if I was also a chemist, I think this would be my chief aim of things to invent.

connortheskunk

definitely did not look at yiff last night.
Hahaha ^-^ I can already feel myself getting more ticklish just by reading this!

M

Massan Otter

Hmm, I think it might actually dangerous to increase my level of ticklishness, as I'm on a hair trigger as it is. Who knows what might happen? It might be fun to use on others, but if it was to backfire, then where would we be? I'd be the proverbial glass-house dwelling chucker of stones!
It would still be interesting to have around though...

Last edited by a moderator:

Simo

Hmm, I think it might actually dangerous to increase my level of ticklishness, as I'm on a hair trigger as it is. Who knows what might happen? It might be fun to use on others, but if it was to backfire, then where would we be? I'd be the proverbial glass-house dwelling chucker of stones!
It would still be interesting to have around though...

Huh, I'll have to put a warning label on the package! There may also be side effects. Such as it never wearing off : P

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Huh, I'll have to put a warning label on the package! There may also be side effects. Such as it never wearing off : P

Ah yes, I'd love to try it and even more so on others, but if it didn't wear off that would be an issue. Happy hills might need a few more straight jackets to deal with these cases:p

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i would murder the inventor with an overdose of his own stupid fucking Ticklex Cream!!
i'd cover every porous dermal surface and fill every hole on their body with it before making them choke on the patent papers!

But seriously. Fuck that noise.

DO.

NOT.

WANT!

Simo

i would murder the inventor with an overdose of his own stupid fucking Ticklex Cream!!
i'd cover every porous dermal surface and fill every hole on their body with it before making them choke on the patent papers!

But seriously. Fuck that noise.
DO.

NOT.

WANT!

What was that? You'd like to try a free sample? : P

Illuminaughty

Ring-a-ding-ding, pal.
As someone with a legitimate fear of being tickled (it is intensely unpleasant for me and in some cases incites a feeling I'd describe as genuine terror), the existence of such a product would lead me to becoming a supervillain bent on destroying the industry responsible and incinerating all stock of said product.

Let's not have that happen. In short:

NO.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
What was that? You'd like to try a free sample? : P
i know far too many who'd looooooove one but unfortunately they'd all use it on me. This world has too many chemical weapons as it is, the last one we need is something that would send mixed messages. Just imagine a war-torn African battlefield littered with grown men all in seizures of ecstatic giggle-fits, kicking their feet like toddlers in an unending fit of terrifying glee. The worst part about being tickled is that the victim (like me) can't help but smile and laugh. Only the devil himself could conjure up such a vile instrument of war; an agent that makes its unwilling subjects cry out as if to plea, "Please! Gimme more of that!".

Again, i say:

KEEP DAT SHiTE AWAY FROM ME!

M

Massan Otter

I prefer a product of my own design, Kink-Away. It's a liquid spray that, when applied to someone, prevents them from posting vague but creepy threads inviting others to participate in their fetish fantasy.

I'm giving it away free.
Come get your bottle today.

Aww, where's the fun in that? The forum would be very, very quiet...
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
For the record - and I'm being totally serious here - the cartoon portrayal of a ticklish person laughing and having fun is unrealistic. Most people who are ticklish describe the experience as being really uncomfortable.

And then there's people like me, who aren't ticklish, but will still probably involuntarily whack you in the face should you try to attempt random touching.
It's a reflex. I can't help it.

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
Name: Randy Stevenson
Rating: 4.5/5 Stars.

Summary:
Holy shit is this a good product! I bought it last month and I have been having a blast(at other people's expense)! On Monday last week I applied this to Julie's neck the other day while she was sleeping on the couch, and boy was she ticklish when I just teasingly blew some air at her neck. She squirmed like a ticklish little girl(Note: She is in her late 30's and probably the most (occasionally)grumpy woman I've ever had the (dis?)pleasure of marrying), wiggling her body all over as if someone had put some snow down her back(also me, by the the way). And she was PISSED afterwards. I slept on the couch for a week afterwards. But 10/10, worth it to see my lovely wife act a little innocent again.

I have yet to try this product on other people yet though.. Stay tuned for another review soon!

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
You know.
There's something extra about these subtle fetishes.
I mean. If you posted a thread about wanting your orifice stretched by a forty-seven inch penis while being suffocated in coleslaw, I probably wouldn't think twice.
Weird? Yes. Inappropriate to post about? Absolutely.

But something about fetishists who get off to seemingly innocent things and seem obsessed with sharing it... dunno. It just seems unnerving as hell.

D

Deleted member 111470

I'd rather not use that cream on myself, or anyone else.