• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bacn

I'm sure there are plenty. I'd describe myself as poly, though I'm not exactly active in the dating scene these days.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i am all for lovers living their lives however they see fit. At the risk of sounding like a total shill, i'm trying to start a webcomic about this very topic. The link in my sig will direct you to it and it's honestly the best response to your query. in short, i don't see myself participating in the practice but i find it both fascinating and admirable.

violetwood

Giraffe on the Edge
i am all for lovers living their lives however they see fit. At the risk of sounding like a total shill, i'm trying to start a webcomic about this very topic. The link in my sig will direct you to it and it's honestly the best response to your query. in short, i don't see myself participating in the practice but i find it both fascinating and admirable.
Ah! I like your webcomic so far <3 I can't wait to see it in color. *brilliant technicolor* :eek: I think I started out in poly accidentally, my relationships just kind of kept turning that direction, as everyone's lives kept getting more complicated, big life changes, just like Rose's ^_^ let downs and stuff just made me think more expansively about relationships

violetwood

Giraffe on the Edge
I'd luv to be in a plural relationship. Provided everyone was clean.
I feel you, but not all relationships have to be sexual or all about orgies. I think the very most ROMANTIC relationship I ever had was very short and very non-sexual <3 <3 <3 <3 I guess it just depends on your disposition.

FlamingAce

I was in a poly relationship once. I learned that it wasn't for me, but I'm glad I got the opportunity to try it out.

However, if my boyfriend ever wanted to have sex with someone, I'd let him, as long as I could be there to make sure he was safe. If he wanted to be in a full on relationship with someone as well, I don't think I'd be able to let him. I'd be too jealous. That's what ended the poly relationship we had. I mean, in the end it was better for all of us, but still. I feel bad for getting so jealous.

T

Toastinatir

I've never been in a poly relationship myself but I'm certainly intrigued by the idea. I've just never met a pair of people I was interested in that wanted to let anyone in so it's never really come up.

violetwood

Giraffe on the Edge
I was in a poly relationship once. I learned that it wasn't for me, but I'm glad I got the opportunity to try it out.

However, if my boyfriend ever wanted to have sex with someone, I'd let him, as long as I could be there to make sure he was safe. If he wanted to be in a full on relationship with someone as well, I don't think I'd be able to let him. I'd be too jealous. That's what ended the poly relationship we had. I mean, in the end it was better for all of us, but still. I feel bad for getting so jealous.
awww don't feel bad!

scet

im in a mono relationship i wasn't ready for and now i found out i might be poly but iv never tried it, if i can get the balls to move out ill try it and i think its whats right for me. i do talk to some people online about it and i have a few guys in a kinda open online poly set up going on but they are open tat they dont like the others the same way but they all like me the same way, like less triangle more like a "Y" and im in the middle with the three points going off in other directions but not touching. they know each other and are good friends but they dont have romantic feeling for anyone else in the group

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
I'm currently in a closed poly relationship. I've been with one partner for 12 years and one for 4. (I'd been with a different secondary for six prior... that was a nightmare)

scet

one thing i dont understand about poly is a secondary, so what dse that mean? in my buding relationships i feel like each person is as important as the next but how can you have a secondary relationship without it feeling less meaningful than the main one?

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
I'm in what's termed a "vee" which means I'm the person they both date, but they don't date each other. Neither feels less than the other because that's how it works. *shrugs* I call it "secondary". Doesn't mean it feels that way.

scet

oh ok, i understand that "V" thing. ok iv just heard secondary a lot and thought it seemed strange for one to be less meaningful, but i guess ist just what ever its called? ok lol cool