• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ponies, I want to draw ponies!

Chakram

OMG yes please ;w;
I have a few pony pairs and would love to get more stuff of them together<3

Autumn & Pepper Two coffee loving ponies who work in and own a coffee shop together, they're really cutesy and snuggly<3 They also have Gala wear! ^^

Mario & Nette They're twin brothers, very mischievous and love to play pranks on each other and other ponies, they work as puppeteers and ventriloquists!

Brendon & Charleston, Charles is a professional competitive dancer, and Brendon is his less than talented dance partner. Brendon has two left hooves so to speak, and isn't the best dancer out there, but he has fun dancing with Charles. Brendon can be really mopey while Charles is very happy go lucky and dramatic!

If you do anything for any of these guys that would be so so lovely, I would really appreciate it<3
Thank you so so much for considering ;w;

Autumn, Nette, and Charles belong to my best friend, while their respective others belong ti me<3

Oh yes, SFW please<3

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Oh, I can't resist! If you want a pony to draw, try yourself some Jungle Fever.

I don't know what made me to make Jungle Fever when I did, but he's been my goto pony when something pony related needs to be ponied up.

Thanks in advance.

~Kiru