• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Poor moderator in IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
eorpheus said:
Can I be an op? I'd be good but my only problem is that I can't use irc anymore
Isn't that kind of like asking for a piece of chocolate and then saying you're allergic to cocoa? =P

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
ok i rethought it and heres the best reasion i can give. reasons why i want to be an admin is as follows: i like to help people with problems, needs, or tips on what to do. i also like to police and/or monitor fur affinity. but as slight payment i would like a "thank you" or something each time i help. even though im 14 and do get mad, i can be mature and i`m nice to all furries. and if anyone needs help drawing or need help help making a character i am willing to help. the only way i can help drawing is that you send me the outlines and you tell me what color you want it i can do that.or the other way around

Xax

You should make me an op because I have a habit of not kicking people when they personally offend me.

Also, I am decently nice and polite and helpful unless the person I am interacting with has been proven to be a tactless boor.

Kitaku

Latex said:
You people are -----s... Anyways, I have esperience at co-owning rooms and admining rooms and forums, but I would never want to be an OP in #FA because... I ban when I see someone that has done bad things in my rooms in the past. I'm irresponcible and arrogant...

(Watch this get me OPship XD)

HUZZAH FOR LATEX! HORAY FOR HONESTY!

Kitaku

oh, uh, it occurs now, that was not meant as a cut or insult to latex at all. I happen to enjoy talking to this individual...or at least I did when I did....I miss flash chat u.u

starlite528

I -might- ask for OP next year. For now I don't get on as much as I'd like to, seeing as how I'm on deployment in Egypt.

Does time in service count? I've been irc'ing since 1997. I've learned that you can't take anything personally on IRC. Unless you actually know the person in person, all they can do to you is mash buttons on their keyboard and consume bandwidth that could have been used for something more important, like SETI@home, or an AV update.

BTW: I'm ^Gecko^ on Furnet and Dalnet.

G

I don't trust folks who have ^name^ or ^name or ~name or `name or `name` or ~name~

*kefkalaugh*

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
I am locking this thread given that the issues within have been resolved and no longer apply. If there are any issues with moderation, please start a new thread discussing that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.