• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Portrait Practice (CLOSED)

Eternas

Hey if your still taking these here! Do whatever!

Attachments

• J.png
    J.png
    601 KB · Views: 37

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
@Frostbyte The Shark yours is done, but do you have an FA account I can tag?
www.furaffinity.net: Frostbyte by kidchameleon

@WolfyJake yours is done and uploaded now, hope you like it :)
www.furaffinity.net: Jake by kidchameleon

@KiokuChan I'll definitely give it a shot, but... are those things at it's neck ears or just hair spikes? I can't tell XD

@Mexia Jackalope what a cutie - I'll add them to my to-do list :)
Thanks Frostbyte. Those are small ears yeah. He has four ears. In case it helps or is interesting:

The project was cut after like a semester and a half but we made a proof of concept video in the end to show what we had.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune

kidchameleon

Obsessed With Shapes & Colours
Here is my Axl if you want to try her out. www.furaffinity.net: Axl by fallout19980
Yeah, sure :) Do you have a colour scheme in mind, or a photograph of a particular cat you'd like me to base a pattern on, for instance?

If you're still taking and have time, could you draw Spirit?
www.furaffinity.net: Spirit Ref ~ Read the description of this! by Starfursketches
As for her hair, which I still haven't decided, I was thinking maybe you could just surprise me with some colors. I'm down for any honestly
Cool, yeah, I'll maybe do one proper and then a couple of smaller colour variants like before :)

Starfursketches

Current Mission: Do the art thing.
Yeah, sure :) Do you have a colour scheme in mind, or a photograph of a particular cat you'd like me to base a pattern on, for instance?

Cool, yeah, I'll maybe do one proper and then a couple of smaller colour variants like before :)

That'd be damn awesome, thank you!! :D
Maybe I can use it as my icon too~

fallout19980

Just some guy writing stories and playing dota

14721517_10207360034710680_1824253830719290211_n.jpg
14721517_10207360034710680_1824253830719290211_n.jpg

That right there is the real life Axl. Being a mixed Siamese breed, her whole face and body is a mixture of brown, white and beige.