• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Portraits, Full Body, Half Body, Chibis, SFW, NSFW

SweetMommaBear

Hello all. I am new here but I have always admired the work that a lot of you artists have done. I now find myself finally getting in touch with my fursona which is a bear, and I can't find anything that remotely resembles me. I am looking for someone or someones to do commissions. This is a list of what the commission will entail at some point or another.

My budget is $5 USD - $30 USD.

Digital art only please.

- SFW and NSFW
- Portraits, headshots, full body, half body, chibis
- Sexy clothing and poses
- Cute clothing and poses
- Reference Sheets

If you are interested please contact me for more details on how I wish the character to look. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

PigMint

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*
Hello there! :3

I'm actually doing a ref sheet for a bear right now (i cant show you wip photos as i think its a little rude to the commissioner) but I can show you a price list with some examples if youre interested! :3

I can offer you, from your list, SFW, headshots, full body, half body and ref sheets! :3 I'm also having a little sale so if you like my style and are interested, we can have a chat about prices ^-^
1529604976.pigmint_pigmintscommissioninfofc.jpg

1530995716.pigmint_merrick_ref_sheet.jpg

Thanks again! I hope you find someone soon :3

SweetMommaBear

Sorry for not getting back to you all. But I have seen some of the work and will be contacting people soon. Yes I made the other one but aciddently used information I didn't want to. They merged them for me. Thank you all for replying and I will get in contact with some of you soon.

Maria3313

Professional Dumbass
Hi there! I if you're still looking for art, my shop is open if you're interested! Here's the most recent examples of my art:
3.gif

13_by_britainniaopal-dcibko6.png
10_by_britainniaopal-dci85te.png