• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Positivity Thread

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Lately, FAF has been kinda... fight-y. So I thought I would make a thread for positive things! Are you excited about something? Did something good happen to you today? Do you just want to share a wholesome story, meme, or cat picture you found? This is the thread for you.

Do not start a fight here. I will delete this thread if it goes south.

Anyway, I'll start. Today and last night I came out to a lot of my friends as non-binary and they were all incredibly accepting! It made me feel better than I've felt in a long time, and I'm starting to gain confidence about my identity.

Also, take this picture of my cat.

soph basket1.jpg

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
I took the week off (Thanksgiving in the US) and have been catching up on a lot of things I needed to do, plus I've had time to draw a little bit again. I've canned carrots (2 gallons), I'm working on pickled beets (it will be a lot), then I'm doing a few batches of soup as well. I love having time to play in the kitchen again.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Takes one of your electrons so you can all be positive

i have a job for it

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
Ah yes, positivity. The bane of my existence, and my mortal enemy.
*rolls in it and sneezes twice*

Had a meeting earlier today about my future employment. I am above expectations in efficiency, productivity and accuracy for our main department. Now all I have to do is transfer all of that to the other departments and I will be permanently employed here rather than having contracts on a 3 month basis. Come January we will most likely find out if I have permanent employment here or not, but all is looking good to be on track towards that.

Oh, and I am about to finish my theoretical exam for my driver's license. Only need the practical exam and I will be owning my own car in no time.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Take me to snurch.
i8gyhklpxws21.jpg

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
I recently watched Stranger Than Fiction and thought it was quite swell

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Box of fox licks!
1513186222.arcusmike99_image.png