• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Positivity Thread

sleepy kitty

oh no, it's that crazy cat :o
This always makes me smile.

Attachments

• go-grandma-my-screen-just-had-confetti-congrats-love-it-12423167.png
    go-grandma-my-screen-just-had-confetti-congrats-love-it-12423167.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 29

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
*steals more electrons *

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
It's my birthday. I got myself a nap.
Also I'm getting a custom instrument based on my borb sona

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I've been instructed to start teaching by my guru. Anyone interested in learning Indian music?

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
No, but I'd love to learn Indian cooking.
I used to work in an Indian restaurant. Most important thing I learnt is that the cultivation of the spices takes fucking forever.

Like for a tikka masala you gotta leave it seven hours for it to come out right.

I've been experimenting since moving to uni. So far I've got the recipe as:

- Blended Tomatoes/ Passata. At work they'd blend all sorts of veg in there too, like carrots and cabbages and whatnot but I'm on a tighter budget. And I'm boring.
- Coconut Cream
- Chicken
- Potato
- Onion
- Chili Powder
- Curry Powder
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt
- Garlic

Tastes kinda funky but I like it. I started with a German recipe and worked from there.

metaphysics

I hadn't heard from my best friend for a few days (we live in different countries, so via Skype), and yesterday, out of nowhere, she suggested switching over to talking via Discord, coincidentally a few days after I made my Discord account, and on a day I worked on making room on my phone (which uninstalling Skype helped with majorly, since I only used it to talk to her).
The crazy part? Upon accepting her friend request, we both realized we had the same profile picture! We were shocked and had a good laugh about it before catching up and quickly falling back in sync with each other. There's always a bunch of little coincidences and synchronicities plaguing us; I call her my spirit sister for a reason. Things like this make me appreciate how wonderful and fulfilling it is to both understand and be understood by another person.

L.Rey

Lucas, the wanderer
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars. You have a right to be here."

Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, not even yourself. Take care, everyone. Let's keep doing our best.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I just got my internet upgraded a few hours ago for free (special COVID promotion):

...a new more modern modem (old modem had 2 antennas and 2.4ghz only, this one's 12 antennas and 5.8ghz capable) and 1.5Gb speeds hardwired Woohoo! <LOL>

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
Anyone wanna buy a car?

mom a side note you guys are amazing

Attachments

• 2BA2F894-0A13-4269-8592-58ACB1F84A8B.jpeg
    2BA2F894-0A13-4269-8592-58ACB1F84A8B.jpeg
    637.1 KB · Views: 13

Jaredthefox92