• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: [Possibly NSFW. Budget $100 and up] Female Foot Fetish (Slapstick)

korsk4life

Hey folks! Been a while, but it's me again, here to offer another quick commission job. If you've seen my posts before, you know what to expect. Here’s what I'm looking for:

I want to commission someone for two or three full body lineart images with the caveat that they're to be completed within 48 hours, and ideally with some sketches showing the basic idea done today. Why does it need to be done quickly? No real reason, I just like to commission folks who currently don't have a queue and can work quickly, since I have a long history of hiring artists who tend to disappear after I pay them! I would vastly prefer if the sketches were delivered today for approval, but if you need more time to finish them, that's totally fine, we can discuss that later.

What's the content? Well, I have a thing for female feet and slapstick cartoon violence. Put it together and you get images like the one I hopefully attached:

So the commissions in question are very similar type of images, and the character will be Michiru from BNA. As I had mentioned, it's a series of two or three images, again, depending on your prices and your art style. I may even want to add more, although this would of course increase the time you have! If you grew up watching Tom and Jerry or the old Looney Toons, it's along those lines. I will of course send you references and describe the scenes in more detail upon consideration. Payment will be through PayPal, and we can discuss the amount (or you can just send me your rates, either way works!)

If you're interested, send me a note with some examples of your work, and we can discuss in more detail. If you prefer, you can also email me at korsk4life@gmail.com. I tend to be able to reply to that more quickly! Cheers everyone, and I hope you enjoy your day or evening!

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
interested! please check my multiple styles, i also have lots of personal references about myjob so i wont dissappear haha

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.