• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post cute images of your fursona's species!

timetodie

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Oh man I love that so much!!!

Thanks! They're called the Jakura, they're sort of a mixture of dark elves with wood elves. Ironically, this guy would know a lot of magic lore because they're a "low" cast in Jakuran society. They mostly use dark magic, so lesser mages are free to practice whatever magic they want. The Jakura also ride giant demon owls into battle as well. Their rivals are the Vashurai who are like Canadian high elf elks.

1615159899396.png

Ampelos

a wee queer deer
Thanks! They're called the Jakura, they're sort of a mixture of dark elves with wood elves. Ironically, this guy would know a lot of magic lore because they're a "low" cast in Jakuran society. They mostly use dark magic, so lesser mages are free to practice whatever magic they want. The Jakura also ride giant demon owls into battle as well. Their rivals are the Vashurai who are like Canadian high elf elks.

View attachment 103872
SUPER cool lore!! I’m always a fan of dark fantasy

The_biscuits_532

Tiny Demon Catto
View attachment 105119
You ever look at a Hyena and feel love
We were watching Life of Pi the other day and my mum was like "awww yeen" which is astounding given she really doesn't like dogs and I doubt she's aware that they aren't.

She quickly changed her mind when he became murder yeen but idc he was a good boye doing what he had to do to survive.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin