• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post furry memes here owo

Lejon Cricet

gobi death worm
Banned
To be pedantic, many pictures have multiple characters so even if 30 percent of them include the tag canid it doesn't mean 30 % of all characters in them are canids, just that 30 % of art include at least one.
you know i'd be more sympathetic and tell my guys not to be so mean.

but when it's the very next post.

c'mon man.

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
To be pedantic, many pictures have multiple characters so even if 30 percent of them include the tag canid it doesn't mean 30 % of all characters in them are canids, just that 30 % of art include at least one.
Canids are a rather popular category, so not exactly surprising. Canids, felines and dragons are the three top categories people pick.

Lejon Cricet

gobi death worm
Banned
Canids are a rather popular category, so not exactly surprising. Canids, felines and dragons are the three top categories people pick.
you are carrying on an argument from something that wasn't even an argument to begin with.

the meme said canids are popular, that's it. it didn't say there was anything wrong with that.

you're literally getting offended over nothing.

what's wrong with you?

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
you are carrying on an argument from something that wasn't even an argument to begin with.

the meme said canids are popular, that's it. it didn't say there was anything wrong with that.

what's wrong with you?
yep. that's it. that's the inside joke.

made a meme that's not actually offensive to anyone just to see if the furries would take offense to it because it looks like the drake format.

i don't mean to laugh but seriously guys?

Bob Rover

Banned
Banned
yep. that's it. that's the inside joke.

made a meme that's not actually offensive to anyone just to see if the furries would take offense to it because it looks like the drake format.

i don't mean to laugh but seriously guys?
not that these furries aren't acting a little..

normal.png

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'

what's wrong with you?

Can't take you seriously if you somehow managed to read THAT into what I said. I wasn't even responding to you.

image0-4.jpg

Here's a Furry meme for the poor artists who have to deal with dumb commissioners.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned

Can't take you seriously if you somehow managed to read THAT into what I said. I wasn't even responding to you.
interesting that you say that.

you seem to be going a long way out of your way to convince us now that we kinda proved your mistake.

(see the other meme topics)

plausible it could be that you're trying to set the record straight but it just looks like back peddling now.

i have no idea how you can carry a conversation on with someone else WHILE that very conversation is involved with what we were discussing to begin with.

if anything that's a very strange sort of ignorance.

are you a chat bot? do you merely respond to the previous post with no knowledge of anything that came before it?

seems you do a lot of trying to say things cryptically so you can dip in and out of whether a certain post was meant to be taken seriously.

it's not as smart a strategy as you think, though, technically nothing is proven.

seen this same thing by people in the courts. you don't realise what you're saying by not saying, if you catch my drift.

sooner or later you're gonna paint yourself into a corner. poirot, you ain't.

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
interesting that you say that.

you seem to be going a long way out of your way to convince us now that we kinda proved your mistake.

(see the other meme topics)

plausible it could be that you're trying to set the record straight but it just looks like back peddling now.

i have no idea how you can carry a conversation on with someone else WHILE that very conversation is involved with what we were discussing to begin with.

if anything that's a very strange sort of ignorance.

are you a chat bot? do you merely respond to the previous post with no knowledge of anything that came before it?

seems you do a lot of trying to say things cryptically so you can dip in and out of whether a certain post was meant to be taken seriously.

it's not as smart a strategy as you think, though, technically nothing is proven.

seen this same thing by people in the courts. you don't realise what you're saying by not saying, if you catch my drift.

sooner or later you're gonna paint yourself into a corner. poirot, you ain't.
okay, can we all just stop

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
okay, can we all just stop
fair.

long story short, me and furries don't get on.

would be a case of different interests but furries seem to want to turn my community into there's.

and i don't mean passively. i've met a lot of hot-headed furries with a stick pretty damn far up their ass.

might have developed a complex. i dunno.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
Woah. I felt like I was on kiwifarms or 4chan with how those users were acting. I hope they don't come back.

Anyway, uh, meme.

ba941362-e184-4fdc-b1da-4fc2582c32e9.png

Fuck I do not have much in terms of furry memes.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
Okay I have a furry meme now.

Untitled511_20210302165833.png

He likes the scary bois.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
I think this one is better.

Untitled511_20210302211308.png