• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

post line from your favorite game

bluewulf1

lone soldier
its simple, post like or phrase from your favorite game and who said it
example:
"I see an angel mr. bubbles" little sister

Surgat

Where is your mod now?
They're not from my favorite games, but they're still from pretty good ones:

-Pious: "Your presence is welcomed, majesty. As always, I am honored."
Xel'lotath a.: "Our dealings are a pleasure to us both then..."
Xel'lotath b.: "He lies..."
Xel'lotath a.: "As do we all."

-"Mercy has no place in this world (It has only a place for me)." -Xel'lotath

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU - The Heavy.

-"That's a bad sign. You know what would be a good sign? 'Free sweet rolls.'" - Sheogorath.

Riptor

Ran Out Of User Titles
"Double the gun, double the fun, baby!" - Serious Sam: The Next Encounter

LordWibble

"Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!"
"Calls stopped coming for you the day you left. They're STILL sending you that lingerie catalogue though."

If you don't recognise what those are from you don't deserve to call yourself a gamer.

Teracat

FIESTA
I'm guessing this would probably fit more into forum games...

oh well.

"So this guy's murdering people with a TV? What, is he bashing them on the head with it or something?" Kanji Tatsumi

John DiMaggio: You know what I never understood? Why do they call him 'Little Eddie' when he's so fuckin' big?
Greg Proops: I think it's supposed to be ironic.
John DiMaggio: Ironic?
Greg Proops: Yes, saying the opposite of what is truly meant, usually in a sardonic or humorous manner.
John DiMaggio: You got beat up a lot in high school, didn't you?
Greg Proops: ...yes.

Ty Vulpine

"I'm sorry, Mario. But our Princess is in another castle!... Just kidding! Hehehe." I'll never forget my reaction to that line from SMB3. I was like "WHAT?!" when Peach said that. I almost threw my controller across the room, I was not happy until I saw the "just kidding" part.(Though SMB3 is not my all-time favorite game, it is my favorite line because of my reaction)

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Eliphas the Inheritor: Yes. Come forth to bear the word of Chaos! Hear my warnings, unbelievers. Carried to your minds by the power of the Prince of Excess himself. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. Veterans of ten millenia of unholy war wait to grind you beneath the treads of their mighty boots. The chosen of Khorne hunger to add you to their bloody tally. The Blood God himself has marked this land, and will claim your skulls for his throne. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos Undivided.

Seas

a sentient shade of teal
Minsc , in Baldur's Gate:
(When berserking): "Fear not! I will inspire you all by charging blindly on!"
(When hiding in shadows) "None shall see me, though my battlecry may give me away."

"All this killing, and I havn't even eaten breakfast yet!" - Age of Chivalry

"-Hey, hey, not so fast!
-That's what your mother said last night.
-If you say such a joke one more time I.... .....MOM??? what are you doing here?"
-Armed and dangerous, I'm not sure if I quoted it right, just wrote it from memory.

If you don't recognise what those are from you don't deserve to call yourself a gamer.

Don't be so ignorant , what if someone doesn't like puzzle solving adventure games?

Last edited:

Prect

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES - Captian Falcon - Super Smashy Brothers Brawl

Shut Close the gates OF OBLIVION
- The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

Attaman

Minsc , in Baldur's Gate:
(When berserking): "Fear not! I will inspire you all by charging blindly on!"
(When hiding in shadows) "None shall see me, though my battlecry may give me away."

Thanks for reminding me of a great protagonist quote:
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

T

Tycho

Fallout 2: Harold in Gecko, when asked what a Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator is:

"Well, technically, it's a thingie."

Yula-XII

Raven god calls!
"They're ZOMBIES fransis!"

"We could avoid scurvy if we all eat an orange.."

"MORE RUBBLE, LESS TROUBLE!"

"Don't THINK! DRINK!"

Gavrill

ladies~
CRIMINAL SCUM

"You might want to stand back." (Followed by a insane dark elf leaping out of a portal)

"You're a man, I'm a woman with needs. Isn't it obvious?"

I could probably think of more but eh.

Sijet

"Heeey" -Fable
"You there check out that noise!" -WoW in the Deadmines
"All your base are belong to us" -Zero Wing
"Fleet Command...online." -Homeworld

Riptor

Ran Out Of User Titles
Thanks for reminding me of a great protagonist quote:
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

Ha ha, wow. All RPGs, J or W, should have that line. Where do you see it?

Also, I changed my favorite line, because I thought of something better:

"Great Scott! Send in the DOOMSDAY SQUAD!"

Also, coming in at a close second:

"The president has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?"

Attaman

Ha ha, wow. All RPGs, J or W, should have that line. Where do you see it?
In Baldur's Gate, spoken to a man named "Portalbendarwinden" by the main character.

Serenade

From Resident Evil 4. I have more favourite lines, but this is te only one I can think of for now.

Salazar: I've sent my right hand to dispose of you.
Leon: Your right hand comes off?

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Fallout 2: Harold in Gecko, when asked what a Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator is:

"Well, technically, it's a thingie."

You in Golgotha, New Reno: "Hey Lloyd, catch!"
*drops landmine in hole and explodes*

Chronic

Banned
Banned
From a D&D game played by me and a few friends:
"You rolled a one. You're a dwarf so...you weren't able to light your torch."

"No, you can't teabag the gnoll."

"So if I attack the halfling, does that count as a crime?"

Me: You forgot to restock your arrows? You're a ranger!
Ranger: Not a very good one apparently.

Me: I cast magic missile on
DM: I swear to God if you say "the darkness" I'm banning you from this game.

Kajet

From a D&D game played by me and a few friends:
"You rolled a one. You're a dwarf so...you weren't able to light your torch."

"No, you can't teabag the gnoll."

"So if I attack the halfling, does that count as a crime?"

Me: You forgot to restock your arrows? You're a ranger!
Ranger: Not a very good one apparently.

Me: I cast magic missile on
DM: I swear to God if you say "the darkness" I'm banning you from this game.

Reminds me of a hilarious long ass list of things someone can't do in D&D that was popular a while ago...

Lukar

Durrgon
"And, Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you." ~ Barry Burton, Resident Evil