• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post something odd about you!

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness
I tend to talk to myself as my favorite OCs a lot when I’m alone in my room. Something about putting myself in the mindset of my characters gets my creativity flowing.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I"VE EVER SEEN...

1c83c40a-86a1-4f51-90a1-6ba5d54e1a22.dfd35c88a21999df40f878404d7e92a0.jpeg

THERE'S SHERBERT IN MY DORM...MADE OUTTA WATERMALONE
He tossed and turned to the sound of thunder

But I've got a watermeloooone to sooth my slumber

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
I eat mangoes with the skin on. Like an apple.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
I hold sandwiches backwards. The bottom of the sandwich is in the palm of my hand.

N

NumbersNumbersNumbers

I have once Kayaked over a live nuclear warhead in the ocean.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I went to Tybee Island and went sea Kayaking. The US government lost a nuclear warhead somewhere off the coast of Tybee back in the 50s-60s

Last edited by a moderator:

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I have a flexible tongue.
Enough to.. for example, eat seashells clean without using hands or tools.
And I need no toothpicks at all, and never will.

Of course it's got multiple uses other than these...

ArtGirl205

Also a big fan of the Joker
Sometimes when I do voice impressions as a calming mechanism in a moment of stress
I put a hand on my ear for some reason.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
I have a very weak Jacobite claim to the throne of England. I am a direct descendant of Alan Fitz Flaad who was the progenitor of the Stuart dynasty. I am also a descendant of the King Edward the Longshanks and the Plantagenets.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
Lots of times I can't commit to finishing a movie due to my short attention span. It has to be really good for me to sit through it.

I need to work on fixing this issue.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
SIMO :D

Good to see you again <3

Aw, and nice to see you as well!

Also, something odd about me:

It is hard for me to watch things on You Tube, aside from music.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
My ancestor Ifor Hael (one of the real Lords of Tredegar) was a great patron of the arts and hired Dafyyd ap Gwilym, one of the great Welsh poets, to be in his court and write propaganda songs and poems in his honor. Dafyyd ap Gwilym is known for writing poems such as "Trouble at a Tavern" and "A Poem in Praise of the Penis".

A strange part of me feels like being a furry honors Ifor Haels legacy for some reason.