• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post something odd about you!

Smityyyy

Racc Man
is it officially red green, or red brown, or is it actually a different kind
My specific blindness is protanomaly. The more severe form of my colorblindness is protanopia!

And yes, it’s red green! I have trouble seeing different shades of red, purple, pink, and organize. I also struggle to differentiate shades of green. Red and green also looks the same to me depending on saturation!

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
My specific blindness is protanomaly. The more severe form of my colorblindness is protanopia!

And yes, it’s red green! I have trouble seeing different shades of red, purple, pink, and organize. I also struggle to differentiate shades of green. Red and green also looks the same to me depending on saturation!
ok
i have the other red kind(the common one, also one of the ones on the x cromazone), so for me purple is just dark blue... and red text is hard to tell from black text(probamatic in games)... but red as i see it and green are very different. for reds however, its as red as blood, or not red at all

not sure if thats better or worse then you
... i note this because in subnatica i cannot really see the word infected on the scanner without putting my face close to the screen

Smityyyy

Racc Man
ok
i have the other red kind(the common one, also one of the ones on the x cromazone), so for me purple is just dark blue... and red text is hard to tell from black text(probamatic in games)... but red as i see it and green are very different. for reds however, its as red as blood, or not red at all

not sure if thats better or worse then you
... i note this because in subnatica i cannot really see the word infected on the scanner without putting my face close to the screen

I went most of my life without knowing I was colorblind. Only had suspicions because people often told me I was mixing up colors or getting colors wrong! I eventually realized I was because my boyfriend was taking an online test and I realized I couldn’t see the shapes!

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Let's see...

I've never had a driver's license, yet I am qualified to operate a diesel locomotive on a light railway. Full 1970's overcoat and all.