• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post the last thing you laughed at online

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
1651719588214.jpg

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
1687BE44-9607-4AA4-990E-CD2093C7797E.jpeg

right after posting
E03F596F-43CA-4C5C-B115-E58D64C7B52D.jpeg
C0D5902D-683E-4809-A5C4-0229767AD6BA.jpeg

ben909

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
This stupid clickbait article:

Jonathan took a hammer to the wall to make the hole bigger and found the ragdoll with yellow wool plaits sitting on a tiny wicker chair, wearing a Victorian-style green stripy dress, bloomers, apron and cap.

Then he spotted a folded-up piece of paper in her lap.

He opened it to find the blood-curdling note that read: “Dear reader/ new homeowner, Thank you for freeing me!

“My name is Emily. My original owners lived in this house in 1961. I didn’t like them so they had to go.

“All they did was sing and be merry. It was sickening. Stabbing was my choice of death for them so I hope you have knives."

ben909

if i ever build a house i need to make one of those, not sure what message it will have

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
That's maybe not funny on its own. But it reminded me of that time in a pet store where I and my brothers stumbled upon pig ears honey puffs that were like dog's chew toys, it was like the funniest thing in the world.