• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post Your Crazy New Year's Stories....

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I guess I'll start. It was looking to be a pretty good New Years, I had just had Christmas yesterday with the remnants of my family that still talks to each other. Got some good swag, some money, and lots of good shit. I had to work last night, and I actually made some good cash, considering the holiday spirit has been sucked out of most of the people round here. Got off at about 10:15, quick trip home to change, picked up my buddy, and rolled to the party house. Sounds pretty normal until now huh? Get to the party, about 100ish strong, lots of sexy boys and girls, meet with the homies, and commence to wreckin!!!!! I was completely wasted by the time the ball dropped, which is the goal of course. This is where the weirdness starts, and doesn't end.

My buddy and I step outside to smoke a cig, and as soon as I light one, a fight breaks out between 2 huge black guys. They're fighting and tumbling around the porch while us little people try to break them apart, when the one my buddy and I were trying to pull away breaks free of us, and pulls out a fucking SAWED OFF SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess where I was. If you guessed over the fence and down the street towards the car, you win a prize. I never knew I could run so fast or straight when I was drunk, and my buddy was right behind me. As were pulling off, I'm not sure if I heard shots or not, and I still haven't called the dude who threw the party to see if anything happened. But my New Years doesn't end there. We decide that after all that drama, were pretty hungry, and we go to McDonald's, which has a line that wrapped around the building one and a half times. Long story short, my car decides to overheat in line, and when I open the hood, it sprays hot ass coolant all over my BRAND NEW THREADS!!!!!!! O, and it burned my face something nasty too. Luckily, I had a full thing of coolant in the back, so I pour that in, we eat our food, chill for about 30 mins, and ride back to his house. As were riding, I think I hear a clicky noise, but he can't, and I guess it goes away, but right before we pull into his driveway, my car stall out, and I have to coast into the driveway, bumping through the ditch. And the car is smoking again. I put it in park, open the hood, and declare my intentions to go to bed.

I woke up about 6 hours later, and my car started fine. However, this is not to be, as it stalled out about 2 miles down the road. I crank it again, and manage to make it to the mechanic shop up the street from my house, but they were closed. Tossed a big note in the window, claiming that the car is dead, please don't tow it, I'll be back soon for it, and proceed to foot the last mile to my house in my coolant covered clothes. And thats where we are now, just about to take a shower, grab a little nap, and make some calls to solve this bullshit.

O, and don't forget, post your crazy stories.

Edit- Grammer and paragraphs.

stoelbank

how do people manage to get themselves in situations like this all the time? >.<

I have a crazy story... Its about German people :p

A friend of my sisters ex-boyfriend kissed with some German guy while she was there with vacation. and later on she got infections and shit around her mouth. just.. yuk. and they wouldn't go away, so she went to the hospital to get it checked. so apparently it was something which you could only get from dead people. so the girl kissed a sick German guy who had sex with dead people :p

So.. the German guy got caught by police and stuff and now everything is fine again >.<

Oni

It certainly sounds like you had a rather eventful New Year AzurePhoenix! I always enjoy reading about people's real and wild experiences!

Long story short, my car decides to overheat in line, and when I open the hood, it sprays hot ass coolant all over my BRAND NEW THREADS!!!!!!! O, and it burned my face something nasty too

I woke up about 6 hours later, and my car started fine. However, this is not to be, as it stalled out about 2 miles down the road. I crank it again, and manage to make it to the mechanic shop up the street from my house, but they were closed. Tossed a big note in the window, claiming that the car is dead, please don't tow it, I'll be back soon for it, and proceed to foot the last mile to my house in my coolant covered clothes.
PS: That is what you get for drinking and driving. ;d
You are lucky you did not kill anyone or yourself when on the road!

Regardless, I bet it was a blast for you and I hope you rectify your situation soon. ^.^

Rilvor

Formal when angry
My stepdad was holding a lit roman candle. Nothing happened for about half a minute. As expected, about 4 of them fell out of the end, one barely shooting. Quite amusing, although he's lucky he didn't get burned.

Nothing fun ever happens to me on New Years, which is sad considering it's also my birthday. I will say though this last year's was messed up in all the wrong ways. At work we had 450 people come in for dinners, and we're not fast food mind you, which raped me good and made me pissed off beyond all comprehension. After I got out of the hell hole I went to a strip club to try and salvage the last hour of the last day of the year. Now if you think furs are pathetic, sit in at a titty club and observe who get lap dances, it's sad... and since I wasn;t digging the music I gulped down my drink and left. Bout 2 miles up the road, the alcohol kicking in, I get pulled over. Oh hell... I was, needless to say, a little freaked out cause of my state's zero tolerence policy for those who drink and drive. Thankfully he didn't notice I was a little off kilter and all was good; he was just there to tell me the tags on my licence plates were going to expire in 30 minutes. I freaked just a bit and thinking he was done I went to pull away. He wasn;t done and before I had gone 30 feet I heard the sirens again... blah... Not a good day >.=.<

zombowshep

things were starting off to a great start i got to see the one i love and hangout with him then he was feeling sick so we ended up partying with my mom her husband and thier friends and it all ended in a disaster from there i ended up passing out and getting woken up to a loud get the fuck out of the house now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at like 9 am when i went to bed at 7 am so then i got thrown off the bunk bed i was on and it was bout to get messy when my person told me to lets go and just havent been happy all day about it