• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post your FUR(st) world problems

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Someone copied my original character. They call him a Sonic recolor but he's got all original attitude!
=>_<= *sobs* =;_;=

Zop

hai guiz wuts goin on in hur
finding str8 pronz is hard so much gahy tings to filtur thru

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
I want chicken nuggets, but the fast food is closed.

pheonixbat

The Battiest Bird
I want art of my rainbow colored, 20 tattooed, wolf-dragon-fox character! Artists should work for free!!!!!111!!!!11!!

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I've been working in various old folk's homes recently as part of my clinicals. Most of the elderly there have no family that visits them, and they're stuck in there for the rest of their lives. The clothes they brought in with them are what they're gonna wear until they die. Which means that for those that end up living for extended period of time, their clothes turn to rags. Those ones often end up having to wear hospital gowns for the remainder of their stay because they lack decent clothing. Its rather dehumanizing and super sad. :C

Oh wait. Everyone was posting facetious first world problems. Not literal ones.... MY BAD! Uhm...uh.. Fat bitches in grocery lines piss me off! >:C

[size=-2]But seriously next time you have excess clothes you're trying to get rid of, consider donating it to an elderly care facility instead of just dropping off at goodwill.[/size]

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
There's too much food in my fridge and I don't know what to eat, so now I'm sitting around counting money because I have too much free time.

):

Gronix

Catless Cat Lady
I'm too hungry to go to sleep, and too tired to get something to eat

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Everfur keeps calling me a kid :c

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I SPEND TOO MUCH MONNIES ON
BASIC NEEDS THAN ON MY FURSUIT

Astrium

King of the Noodles
People in front of me drive 2 MPH below the speed limit.

Allskito

My wi-fi keeps cutting in and out. Super annoying.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
The pun in the thread is too much. What is this, I can't even. And some bitch threw her pumpkin spice latte at me and took a picture for Instagram.

Tao

Hare Boi
I got a degree but I don't like that area so I'm getting another degree but I can't decide between biology or microbiology.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
My phone's WiFi does not work anymore.

jorinda

I have three fursuits, but cannot bring any of them to the con this weekend, because I have no car, and everyone else's car is full.