• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Post your Steam ID :3

WolvesSoulZ

So hey everyone, i'm pretty sure this has been posted, but since the thread must be far from now, why not create another!

So post your steam id with the game you usualy play or own ^^

So mine is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolvessoulz
Feel free to add me at anytime.

And i usualy play ->
Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike:Source
Call Of duty 4:Modern Warface

And sometime ->
Gmod10
Goldeneye 007 source

Now your turn :3

(I will add everyone of you >:3, but i think i already got some of you x3)

Last edited:

Yaoi-Mikey

лисий любитель
Hehe, mine's YaoiLoverMikey, usually under the nickname "The Raging Russian" I play Left 4 Dead and Counter-Strike: Source, and when I can get it I'll definetly be playing TF2 so I'll send you a request. ^^

southtownjr2

I play mostly TF2 or GMod, I also make maps. =D

fivecrazyfurries

gunnyguru
Tf2 is my usual poison, although I venture into mods and the holy Gmod occasionally.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
Here's mine http://steamcommunity.com/id/NewfDraggie

I usually play:
Team Fortress 2
Red Orchestra (Most realistic game -ever- and it looks good, plays good, and is a fun WWII FPS)
Counter-Strike: Source
Call Of duty 4:Modern Warfare
Day of Defeat: Source
Left 4 Dead
Gmod10
Half Life 2: DM (I own it, but haven't played it much, if at all)

Impasse

Got to Be Crazy
[nW][BOOM]Impasse

I mostly play Left 4 Dead, but I tried out TF2 recently. I was a bit wary of TF2 before as it's such a complex game and if I even tried to play I'd just get owned leaving the spawn area, but I did pretty well as a Pyro.

EDIT: ID is transitional (see following post)

Last edited:

Aestuo

By the way, you need to post your account name (the one you use to login), not your current friend's list player name. The "add a friend" searches by account name. You could also link your Steam Community page, which is much easier. I just thought that I would make this apparent.

Kanin

B is for Bull****

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Last edited:

ForestFox91

can't dance
My steam ID is ForestFox91 same as FA ID and I play Left 4 Dead I would love to play some time with any of you!