• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Postapo/military theme artwork.

Balwur

Hello. Im looking for someone who would be able to draw 2 characters - protogen and wolf - in probably military or postapo theme.
What i look for is experience in drawing such species and military equipment and also high quality/details.
It may be request ora comission within price range 100-350$ ( do not post anything below this price)

IdleCanvas

General Portfolio, (More Samples available via DMs)

Price Sheet, (looks like we're golden here)

Contact
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768
Email: IdleCanvas@Gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration,
-IdleCanvas

zenmaldita

always hungry
hi! I'm working on a slightly dieselpunk / military aesthetic illustration for a client right now

wip.jpg

They paid $250 for this

Past Work showing detail and military/weapon work
This is Sci-Fi however...:

View my gallery
Haven't done a protogen character before, and don't I have any post-apoc illustrations to show. However, I'm a fast learner.
For your two characters, weapons and background, my price start at $250 for a knee-up cellshade like my current WIP; $300 for fullbody.

Please DM me if you wanna work together.

Thanks!

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, always enjoy the postapo theme, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )