• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Posting while buzzed/drunk

T

Tycho

It always seems like a good idea at the time.

Anyone else here guilty of this?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
No. When I drank, it was to the point I forgot how to turn on my laptop.

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Yes.

Now I don't leave the computer on when I drink. By the time it's loaded up I'm bored and I'm off doing something else.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Happened once or twice... It's interesting how eveerything you write appears to be correct THEN XD

Irreverent

It always seems like a good idea at the time.

Anyone else here guilty of this?

Buzzed, yes occasionally. Drunk, almost never. Its gets me put on government watch lists....

{Foxums Prippit}

Young Innocent Friendly Fox
Well I'm completely drunk right now. *Necks swig from Jim Beam bottle*

I'm not really.

But I am most of the time. That sounds really bad.

I mean most of the time, when I am on the internets....for protectshun

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I've posted here tipsy before, but not full on wasted. Normally when I'm properly drunk, it's at a party or camp out. And in situations like that, I'm too busy laughing with people and falling over things.

{Foxums Prippit}

Oh, you can get drunk without drinking. It's difficult, but it can be done.

o_O Please let me know, this could be very economically relevant!

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Drink enough water to poision yourself. Voila, you feel as if you are drunk. Then, you usually die.

H

Hydramon

Never been drunk, so no.
But bad moods seem to have the same result. Everything you say must be correct! ... Until you read it again later and are all like "ZOMG WTF HAVE I DONE?!"

{Foxums Prippit}

As of Friday night I don't think I'll be drinking anymore. I have virtually no coin left and I still can't get rid of those bastard dwarfs.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Why? I can't always come home with company or just stay out all night (especially on Sundays).
Indeed, companionship can be hard to come by some evenings. I post high mostly, on any forum. Intelligent discussion become hilarious after a few puffs of some good green.