• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

POSTing

Windows10

Mad Scientist
hello world! just another protogen here, i'm page table! or you can call me windows ^__^ i've been a lurking furry for a long time but i figured i'd try to be more active in the community and do things other than buy art. i love art.

i'm a shy scientist, and my fav thing about the community is fursonas! i love to look at them, each one is really unique

contemplationistwolf

The Restless Maverick
awesome! what field did you work in? to no one's surprise, i'm a computer scientist. i chickened out of industry so i loiter academia doing research haha
Neat! I'm actually a computer scientist myself too. I'm on the theoretical side myself, mostly focused on algorithms and data structures, though I've also done some work on coding theory.

What's your specialization? The theory side? Low-level stuff? Machine learning?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Toaster ^v^

Windows10

Mad Scientist
sorry for the delayed thank you for your welcomes! ^__^ i had to update my covid vaccine, and i'm not the best at updates.

Neat! I'm actually a computer scientist myself too. I'm on the theoretical side myself, mostly focused on algorithms and data structures, though I've also done some work on coding theory.

What's your specialization? The theory side? Low-level stuff? Machine learning?
when i was in industry, i was a cloud engineer, and my fursona's name does give away my interest in low-level and os stuff. i just do research now tho. thinking about getting my masters so we'll see! i'll do/learn anything tbh.

Toaster ^v^
i only have sourdough at the moment, if you're into that! ^__^