• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

practice lighting sketches| probably tasteful nudes|| RESSURECTION OF THREAD|| 3 slots

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
Doing a few tasteful nudes before I go start sewing for the night! Toss your babe and their refs in the thread!
As always, people who have not gotten freebies from me before will get priority if there is a limited amount of availability! Samples to see if you want me to go near your character below!
Results will be posted on my FA!

Artwork Gallery for ditta_ragdoll -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1536264895.dittaragdoll_nicolette.jpg
1536473284.dittaragdoll_jerrybeancoupleandlighting.jpg

B

Blair Rhoden

Well I definetly wouldn't mind another from you ^_^ if you want to that is! Tis a little dragoness hehe you can do with her what you wish, shes a very submissive little thing :3

Attachments

• Untitled77-1.png
    Untitled77-1.png
    415.5 KB · Views: 33

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
aldinatch-21218.submit.42570.png

I'll give you freedom to pose her however. :3

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
Don't mean to sound greedy, but is this only one character per person? or could I have maybe a cuddle shot of me and someone else?

(Edit: I don't want to miss my chance at a slot because of the question, so I'm gonna drop a ref here too.)

If I can only have one character, then just this guy:
my sona pics (all of them)
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)

If it's okay to have another here, then I would love to have my friends sona here too:
Nsfw ref
other pic

No particular preference for pose, but I would love a lying down cuddle pic if we're both there.

Last edited:

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
Don't mean to sound greedy, but is this only one character per person? or could I have maybe a cuddle shot of me and someone else?

(Edit: I don't want to miss my chance at a slot because of the question, so I'm gonna drop a ref here too.)

If I can only have one character, then just this guy:
my sona pics (all of them)
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)

If it's okay to have another here, then I would love to have my friends sona here too:
Nsfw ref
other pic

No particular preference for pose, but I would love a lying down cuddle pic if we're both there.

You're up babe!

www.furaffinity.net: practice lighting sketches| probably tasteful nudes|| Damian by ditta_ragdoll

A

Alyssa.the.fox

1532779964882.png

if you would not mind drawing mine, it would be much appreciated if you do :3
and i would prefer antho please :3

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Hello!
I'm very interested in receiving a tasteful nude piece.
I've always been fascinated with lighting in art, and I would be really thrilled if you incorporated my fursona into you practices.
While I am more interested in a tasteful nude piece, I'd love to suggest a scene for you to experiment with, and I'd be more than happy to tell you about it, if you're truly interested, so just quote me and let me know.

And, nevertheless, here are my references! <3
Click me for the NSFW Text-Reference!
Click me for the SFW Text-Reference!

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I think all slots were taken.

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Though, I'm not entirely sure.