• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Practice makes perfect,

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
I've been drawing my sona Kellil for at least 4 straight months and would like it mix it up a bit! So I would ask you if I am able to use your characters, this ain't free art! Just something to check if I'm aloud to use your sonas, i wont draw your sona if you don't post, dont worry,
P.s. please post ref or a picture of sona, and I am keeping stuff clean, and I'll post the finished art after I've filled the available spots in my sketch pad,

Additional, I will most likely add clothes so sorry in advance,

Thank you

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
0083293E-E761-475C-87DB-70207E14A6B7.jpeg
You can use me

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
You can draw my OC Kam! As long as you draw it, you can post it!
You can add any summer/pool themed clothed to them, either feminine or masculine clothes is ok!

Render

If you can lick it, it's probably safe
Banned
You're certainly welcome to mine... as long as I'm welcome to yours :3

(very) rough sketch I did recently to explain the upper accents and ears, all I have on my phone atm ;-;
unknown.png

Koriekraiz13

You're certainly welcome to mine... as long as I'm welcome to yours :3

(very) rough sketch I did recently to explain the upper accents and ears, all I have on my phone atm ;-;
unknown.png
You can happliy use mine just tell me when and I'll send a pic of him

Koriekraiz13

Ok...., kinda forgot about this, (that is a lie I just didn't really want to practise(practise=did not want to bother drawing)) but still got kam done! After a "doodle" then actual work on it, it was also difficult with it being a them, (I know It sounds very sexist,) but I managed to get a good drawing,

Last edited:

Koriekraiz13

Now, for (insert name of sona here, for they do not specify the name), but I have to point out, what I have to work with looks beautiful, now time to draw,

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Ok...., kinda forgot about this, (that is a lie I just didn't really want to practise(practise=did not want to bother drawing)) but still got kam done! After a "doodle" then actual work on it, it was also difficult with it being a them, (I know It sounds very sexist,) but I managed to get a good drawing,
Thank you! Can't wait to see it!