• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Practice

BokuNoKoneko

Furry Trash, Collector Extraordinaire
------CLOSED------

So I wanna do something new...
So Im gonna take tree slots, it is most likely going to be chibi but it might not be...
FA is still down and Im bored and wanna try out a new style...

1. Cyanide
2. Xing tian
3. Deer love

Last edited:

BokuNoKoneko

Can I post a discription and not a ref, I don't have ref for this oc/oc's
As long as you can get really good with detail I'll take a written decription
As long as her markings aren't too complex

Xing Tian

Thanks, I'll post it here, if the clothes seem NSFW and you want to change them then that's fine btw

Xing Tian

Name: shalla
Looks: shalla is a rather tall 6'0 panda girl with long, spikyish silky black hair that goes down to her shoulders, she is covered in white fur with black patches around on her in random places apart from a patch on her right eye, she has a little puffy black tail on her back as well and a slender figure, which decent sized breasts (a bit larger then shufuku's in your NSFW drawing) they are rather perky as well, shallo wears a large straw hat and wears an open kimono with black and white stripes on it, the kimono just about coveres her nipples and she wears a pair of white panties that are visible, a black patch of our behind them, she also has light green eyes

Name: rillo
Looks: rillo, despite being 16, is very short (5'0) with the same patches on her like on her slightly older sister shillo, however the patch on her eye was on her left eye instead of right, she also has very small breasts, Very small, she also has a puffy black tail too and has long black hair that reaches down to her butt, which is slightly large for his she looks even though she is curvy, she also wears the same clothes as her sister apart from she wears short shorts instead of just panties

Deer_Love

Dance.•*
As long as you can give me a ref
3410697-E_zoaWsua3uGodND.jpg

Will this suffice?? :3

BokuNoKoneko

Name: shalla
Looks: shalla is a rather tall 6'0 panda girl with long, spikyish silky black hair that goes down to her shoulders, she is covered in white fur with black patches around on her in random places apart from a patch on her right eye, she has a little puffy black tail on her back as well and a slender figure, which decent sized breasts (a bit larger then shufuku's in your NSFW drawing) they are rather perky as well, shallo wears a large straw hat and wears an open kimono with black and white stripes on it, the kimono just about coveres her nipples and she wears a pair of white panties that are visible, a black patch of our behind them, she also has light green eyes

Name: rillo
Looks: rillo, despite being 16, is very short (5'0) with the same patches on her like on her slightly older sister shillo, however the patch on her eye was on her left eye instead of right, she also has very small breasts, Very small, she also has a puffy black tail too and has long black hair that reaches down to her butt, which is slightly large for his she looks even though she is curvy, she also wears the same clothes as her sister apart from she wears short shorts instead of just panties

Sketch194182038-1.png

BokuNoKoneko

Yay thank you!
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Here's the thing... Sorry if the shading looks off.... I'm just starting out with trying to shade

Also if you have uploaded these to your FA please let me know, I would love to add it to my faves gallery!

Yes, these are being uploaded to my FA

Attachments

• Sketch24212054-1.png
    Sketch24212054-1.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 67