• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Practicing some Art, need advise

TemetNosce88

Know Thyself
Much better!

One technique that I use frequently is I will try out a pose in front of a mirror, both to see how everything should look and also to see how it would feel physically. If I come away from it thinking "Wow, that's awkward" I'll change my drawing.

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
Much better!

One technique that I use frequently is I will try out a pose in front of a mirror, both to see how everything should look and also to see how it would feel physically. If I come away from it thinking "Wow, that's awkward" I'll change my drawing.

Gotcha.

Meanwhile, I finished off the fullbody. Did a little bit of digging and managed to pull a decent eye effect to use in the future. I can still see a few issues that I need to work on, namely in the legs, but I feel like I'm getting there.

Anyway, this will probably be the last time I post before switching to a regular thread unless I've got a specific question in mind. Here is the full body:

Any tips or advice for a piece like this? Anything outstanding?

ZTcat

Furry painter-
在一年以前我也同样是个新手
在数不计的时间和试错里,可以分别给自己一个长期性的目标与短期性的目标
哪里不舒服就花费一天到每月的时间攻克他。这种练习方法绝对有效的!
目前我给你的建议是:加强结构(体积正确)的理解加强对人体和组织的理解(有时你觉得已经理解完成了很可能是错觉,可以多多对比自己与那些大艺术家的区别,反复对比自己的画面与它们的画面)
仅提供参考意见!祝创作愉快XD
一年前我也是初学者

在几个不计时间和反复试验的情况下,都可以分别制定长期目标和短期目标

一个月度过一天来征服他怎么了?这种做法绝对有效!

现在,我对您的建议是:加强对结构体的理解(正确),增强对人体和组织的理解(有时您认为所做的可能是一种幻想,理解可以将自己与艺术家之间的巨大差异进行比较,反复比较自己的照片)

仅提供参考意见!祝你创作愉快XD

ZTcat

Furry painter-
在一年以前我也同样是个新手
在数不计的时间和试错里,可以分别给自己一个长期性的目标与短期性的目标
哪里不舒服就花费一天到每月的时间攻克他。这种练习方法绝对有效的!
目前我给你的建议是:加强结构(体积正确)的理解加强对人体和组织的理解(有时你觉得已经理解完成了很可能是错觉,可以多多对比自己与那些大艺术家的区别,反复对比自己的画面与它们的画面)
仅提供参考意见!祝创作愉快XD
一年前我也是初学者

在几个不计时间和反复试验的情况下,都可以分别制定长期目标和短期目标

一个月度过一天来征服他怎么了?这种做法绝对有效!

现在,我对您的建议是:加强对结构体的理解(正确),增强对人体和组织的理解(有时您认为所做的可能是一种幻想,理解可以将自己与艺术家之间的巨大差异进行比较,反复比较自己的照片)

仅提供参考意见!祝你创作愉快XD
A year ago I am also a beginner

In several regardless of time and trial and error, can respectively for a long-term goals and short-term goals

What's wrong with to spend one day a month time to conquer him. This kind of practice is absolutely effective!

Now my advice to you is: to strengthen the understanding of the structural volume (right) to strengthen the understanding of the human body and organization (sometimes you think have done is likely to be illusion, understanding can compare yourself with the big difference between artists, repeatedly compared with their own picture)

Only to provide the reference opinion! Wish you a happy creation XD