• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Practicing species, backgrounds, and poses. Suggest a character, species, or scenario! SFW/NSFW.

Robinik

Grotesque freak.
As the title says, I'm trying to practice drawing different species, complex backgrounds, and dynamic poses. I'm getting bored of my art where everything looks the same and I'm having the urge to draw any species I can (except for humans) to practice my realism skills (and proportions/semi-stylization) but am unsure where to look (without running into creatures I may be phobic of), so I'll be offering requests.

• Please no humans! I am practicing humans individually in my spare time, but I don't tend to find myself so "attracted" to human characters most of the time (in the sense of feeling the urge to draw them based on my enjoyment of their appearance), so it'd be futile to suggest any.
  • If the character you're going to request is a sea creature, please warn me! Warn me even further if it's a deep-sea creature since those are creatures I'm especially phobic of! I am extremely thalassophobic and would have to look for images that are not underwater in order for me to be able to look at references to draw them (provided they're not deep-sea creatures). Otherwise, I'd have to go by your reference image and stylize them as best as I can.
  • These requests are not first-come-first-served. I will pick whichever character and prompt inspire me at the moment and they will be done whenever I wish to do it. I will try to draw as many characters and prompts as possible, though I may not draw all of them.
  • You are not permitted to request a specific outcome (e.g.: a full-bodied painting). While I will try to at least color them, the outcome will be whatever I am able to do at the moment, whether that'd be a colorless headshot sketch with simple scenery or a full-bodied painting with complex architecture as the background. I will try to add scenery as I want to practice with this. I will try to also draw a dynamic pose as I also wish to practice this. If neither is possible, I will try to add an interesting angle/perspective regardless.
  • The NSFW prompts I am most experienced with are fetish prompts, specifically vore, neck, tongue, and general eating fetishes. However, I am willing to expand upon my horizon and draw general erotica, other fetishes, and gore. For the time being, penetration with ph4ll1c entities will have to be implied/obscured due to my difficulties in drawing these types of things, but I am willing to draw hand-on-g3n1t4l m4sturb4t10n with any type of humanoid/fantasy g3n1t4ls.
  • These will be done in either a realistic style or a semi-realistic style (with proportions as realistic as possible). You may see examples of my artwork here and here.
That's all for now! Feel free to start requesting! ♥ Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
92839E3F-4FE3-4B49-9F9A-ABEF246FC4D6.jpeg

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
Thanks for a chance! Say, would a demon perhaps be fine? ^^

When it comes to the scenario, perhaps he'd be fooling around or just chilling. I'd rather give you some freedom for ideas with him, as long as it fits his personality. SFW only ^^

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

Heya, I have a background and this rattlesnake if you want :

Last edited:

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Ever done a Bearded Vulture before?

Recently redid her ref sheet.
I think she'd suit a more laid-back, reclined pose. I can see her wings acting almost like blankets

Hi! I have a couple species for you that I don't see drawn too often
Fantasia my dream eating Okapi - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46488780/
Casey the dock working Leopard Seal - Sea Mammal warning
and Chief the Therizino dad - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41076773/
Shira the Meerkat - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/36443917/
I hardly ever see anyone draw Meerkat's accurately lol
You've done some interesting species! Leopard Seals are a personal favourite of mine.

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
These are all female fursonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, do whatever you can create~!

Thank you so much in advance! It is fun to see your style. ✨

tamara590

Curious wolf
Maybe my tribal boy here?
Full artistic freedom, Am okay with SFW and NSFW

Attachments

• 1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 8

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Maybe you could try to do my fox/wolf hybrid Ahrakas? Im envisioning a blue and white color scheme for his fur. Maybe draw him in a throne room? Here is what I have for inspiration:
Clone_Warrior.jpg

Last edited:

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Would love my girl Mok'ka to be drawn in your artstyle!
I'm curious as to see what others portray her of.
Reference:

Pose references: [NSFW WARNING] if any of these piqued your interest. Mok'ka is non-binary (she/they) and can be shown with different parts.

Pseudolias

Willing to draw my OC, Embrafillowy? I do have some art of her in my gallery, although I don't quite have an ideal reference image.
This art of her shows off her appearance well.
(Although, the fluff on her chest & crotch isn't present in that art.)

Hopefully she's to your taste, but if not, that's fine, too!
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask! I like indulging to divulge about my character!

Jumping on a bed.
Bent over to look down at someone shorter.
Falling over from a light impact.
Pulling out an implausible object from her pouch. For example, a fridge, a bed, or other things unlikely to fit.

Hopefully I'm not a bother! Obviously, even if you don't draw her, that's fine! I'm just thankful for this opportunity!

Robinik

Grotesque freak.
Hello, everyone! I would like to say that I am definitely working on requests, just at a relatively slow pace since I've been working on a small painting for one of my characters (which will be done soon) & a reference sheet for one of my fursonas.

I'm already in the process of doing requests! I'm working on the sketch of at least one of them. Part of the reason for the delay is that there are so many lovely characters to draw (on here and on Toyhou.se, where I also advertised)! I'm trying to come up with ideas and compositions for everyone. The ones featuring NSFW prompts may take a little longer since I'm more experienced in drawing SFW drawings & a certain type of fetish art. This isn't to say I won't draw it at all! It's just going to take a lot of time to perfect since I'll need to study the shape and form of genitals, alongside looking at references for those dynamic sex poses. I'm working on requests in the order based on both personal interests and simplicity—this is to say, the easier prompts will be done sooner, the more complex ones will be done later. This isn't based on species, per se, but my interpretation of their design + its objective complexity and the complexity of the given (or self-created, based on personality) prompt.

I'm mostly commenting to bump this thread so I can get more requests!

Something I want to mention is that I'm hoping for more characters of unusual species, especially amphibians, reptiles, birds, paleo-creatures (including dinosaurs), cute and/or conventional fish (not deep-sea creatures or similar), and creatures such as rhinos, hippos, giraffes, anteaters, aardvarks, elephants, raccoons, etc. Admittedly, I'd also prefer more male/masculine characters (including AFAB males) since my portfolio is so full of female characters that I'm scared people think that's all I can and will draw. They can be feminine and androgynous males, too, as long as their body type is as masculine as possible, and they don't look too female. You can request more common species such as canines and felines, and you can request female/feminine characters, too, but they will not be prioritized!

Thank you and have a nice day!

(Pictured: WIP of Beanie's request! It's being worked on slowly! Don't worry, the breasts will be hidden by her chest fur soon—I tend to draw them on female characters to locate areas such as the ribcage and spine.)
BeanieWIP.png

Finn ^w^

Femboy Sharky stoopid-head
Im not very good at art, but wanted to finally make me a fursona

Here is my Lanternshark sona, Colby.

-The dark parts on his body are navy blue.

-I prefer if the stripes on his socks were purple, but do whatever color looks best. His sleeves aren't meant to be that long but I can't draw hands soooo maybe shorten sleeves and draw fingerless gloves the same as socks.

-his hair is dark brown and curly, and all flows down. His eyes are brown as well.

-Maybe shorten his skirt, and make it black.

-for the pose or whatever, fo what you like or like that one famous fleurfurr drawing. You know the one I'm talking about.

Other than that, have fun!

Attachments

• Untitled15_20220429145712.png
    Untitled15_20220429145712.png
    569.5 KB · Views: 6

Robinik

Grotesque freak.
[...]-for the pose or whatever, fo what you like or like that one famous fleurfurr drawing. You know the one I'm talking about.[...]
I apologize, I do not know which FleurFurr drawing you mean. I had to look the artist up because I'd never heard of them and I couldn't find which drawing of theirs was specifically famous. I scarcely interact with the furry fandom at large, keeping it specific to the artists I enjoy and people who comment on my posts, and I don't tend to hop on or keep up with the latest trends, so I tend to miss a lot of things and not realize they're trends until I see it repeated (which can take a while), which means I definitely do not know what you're talking about. A rule of thumb on the internet is that it's best to assume that someone has not heard of something and explain it or link to references if possible. In this case, a reference for this pose would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much. Have a wonderful day. ♥

Also, for everyone else reading, requests are still available and I'm finally garnering the motivation to draw again! I'm immensely remorseful for the delay, I haven't even been producing anything for myself due to personal issues. I suppose I'm not prepared to accept commissions either, despite wishing to so greatly.

Mesonoxia

If you're willing to do a couple, I have a frog and salamander:
Frog: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47006081/
Salamander (WARNING, her ref has drawings of starfish, coral, and tentacles but it's all cutesy): https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47006121/
Neither of their markings need to be exact. I only have NSFW refs of them but would also love an SFW piece of them.

Otherwise, I've also got a furred dragon: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45610914/

Obviously, please don't feel obligated to draw all (or any) of them! Thank you so much for the opportunity.