• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Practicing with Requests

Zuriak

Designated Bearforce
This might not be with the forum rules, but oh well.

Howdy there, folks! My name is Zuriak and I'd like to grow and improve as an artist, so I'd like to offer you some art in exchange for your time and criticisms. Pretty much is works like this: I get requests and I draw them so I can get better at what I do, sending you some WIPs to be sure I'm on the right track with what you want. Of course I don't accept every request due to over complexity or what have you but I'm not a stickler either! I'll do most​ things, so feel free to ask! I prefer to do NSFW (Major NSFW Warning!), but I can do other SFW art like this: The Witness

My page can be found here (Again, NSFW warning!) and I take up to five requests at a time, and at this present moment I have two slots open. So if this might interest you, trading your time and critiques for mediocre art, then I'd be happy with working with you!

Thanks,
Zuriak

Zuriak

Designated Bearforce
Sorry for the double post!

Slots are filled, but I'll always be available for requests for the foreseeable future, so I've created a backlog in case others want in. A couple of folks I've encountered have brought something up and I'd like to address it: there's no reason to think you're bothering me by messaging me, or to feel bad about asking for art to be done. I'm just your friendly, neighborhood bear who's trading some digital scribbles for a couple words of advice or a thanks, so don't be afraid! My time is your time and I'll do what I can to make you happy with your digitized ink. :]

Crunchy_Bat

Incoherent Babble Master
Hey! Great Idea with a request purge to practice, I recently did the same thing, and It was a very relaxing and educational experience. Also feel free to post some works in the critique section if you would like some help from the many other artists on this forum!

Zuriak

Designated Bearforce
Hey! Great Idea with a request purge to practice, I recently did the same thing, and It was a very relaxing and educational experience. Also feel free to post some works in the critique section if you would like some help from the many other artists on this forum!
Hey, thanks! I'll certainly do that once I get a few pieces down the line. Art for me is growing and learning through effort. It's great to realize a proper way to texture or shade something in a way that just makes sense. It's been a great run so far so I'll keep it up until probably the beginning of fall.