• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Prank the poster above you!

FooFoo4230

I’d put temporary hair dye in your shampoo! Hope you like being purple!

Mike_Wolf

*sneak sneak sneak*

Attachments

• classic-y-u-no-work-mouse.jpeg
    classic-y-u-no-work-mouse.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 15

FooFoo4230

When you aren’t looking, I sneak into your garden and rearrange all of your garden ornaments to be in front of your door! The gnome army rises!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

*Sneaks in front of you using the disguise of a lamp, and takes your glasses, replacing them with paper glasses crudely colored to look like the real thing. Paper view is great on tv!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Wh-cracked?!? Huh, if only that worked on my laptop.

I prank you by switching out all of your clothes with clown attire.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

*Confused cat sounds* I'll deal with that later.....

Pranks you by changing your home screen on your phone to the anonymous guy so you think it was hacked.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Jokes on you I shave my head. Lmao

I deliver a large box to your front porch with a large label on the side that says XXXL dildos.

*Shrugs* Still looks cool with or without hair. Ah, a bo-*Sees the label, scooting it under a bush* that wasn't supposed to get here until Monday....

Pranks you by putting a whoopie cushion on everything you sit or stand on.

FooFoo4230

@ssaannttoo I sent you 200 pop-up ads advertising “Microsoft Windows Tech Support”

@Mike White I give you a small flower in a pot. What you don’t know is that it attracts foxes. You now have foxes invading your house to smell the flower.

@Ruki-the-Zorua I swap your sword out with a collapsible sword!