• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Prank the poster above you!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

@ssaannttoo I sent you 200 pop-up ads advertising “Microsoft Windows Tech Support”

@Mike White I give you a small flower in a pot. What you don’t know is that it attracts foxes. You now have foxes invading your house to smell the flower.

@Ruki-the-Zorua I swap your sword out with a collapsible sword!

Hehe, war you want is war you'll get! *Pranks by taking the remote, elaborately switching each number to 1, so each time you try to change a channel, it goes to channel 1, 11, or 111, etc. HAHA, PAYBACK FOR THIS......UH.....TOY!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

*Gasps* Oh gawd....he's right!

*While you sleep, I go in your room, crawling under the bed. I make my own eyes glow so you think there is a monster under your bed* Oooh, spooky!

FooFoo4230

Hehe, war you want is war you'll get! *Pranks by taking the remote, elaborately switching each number to 1, so each time you try to change a channel, it goes to channel 1, 11, or 111, etc. HAHA, PAYBACK FOR THIS......UH.....TOY!
@Ruki-the-Zorua Joke’s on you! I don’t watch TV!
In return, I prank you by secretly adding a video adapter to your computer, attached to a projector! Free movie night for all! Watch this person prank others on the furry forum!

@Frank Gulotta You received a package that, when opened, shouts “You’ve got mail!”

@Mike White I gave you a desktop Clippy, the annoying paperclip! I snuck it into your room at night. It tells you how to write a letter when you’re sleeping.

@ssaannttoo You now are the proud owner of a fish tank! It’s a 100-gallon fish tank, right in front of your bedroom door. It’s filled with salt.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

@Ruki-the-Zorua Joke’s on you! I don’t watch TV!
In return, I prank you by secretly adding a video adapter to your computer, attached to a projector! Free movie night for all! Watch this person prank others on the furry forum!

@Frank Gulotta You received a package that, when opened, shouts “You’ve got mail!”

@Mike White I gave you a desktop Clippy, the annoying paperclip! I snuck it into your room at night. It tells you how to write a letter when you’re sleeping.

@ssaannttoo You now are the proud owner of a fish tank! It’s a 100-gallon fish tank, right in front of your bedroom door. It’s filled with salt.

*Hurriedly covers my content* No! None may watch this! It's cursed!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

*Pranks you by purchasing a bunch of useless hard drives for a computer you don't have* They say it's the thought that counts!

FooFoo4230

*Hurriedly covers my content* No! None may watch this! It's cursed!
What’s so bad about it? You’re under 18, so there can’t be anything illegal there!
Or... No, on second thought, I don’t want to know.