• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Prank the poster above you!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

What’s so bad about it? You’re under 18, so there can’t be anything illegal there!
Or... No, on second thought, I don’t want to know.

*Blushes madly* W-Well...Don't judge, but I still watch some kids shows.....

FooFoo4230

*Pranks you by purchasing a bunch of useless hard drives for a computer you don't have* They say it's the thought that counts!
I pranked you by setting up a musical toothbrush orchestra in your bathroom! They are motion-activated, and rickroll you when you enter!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I pranked you by setting up a musical toothbrush orchestra in your bathroom! They are motion-activated, and rickroll you when you enter!

*Meows in confusion, poking them curiously* Fascinating......WHO DID THE EYES?!?

FooFoo4230

@Frank Gulotta You have been pranked by me setting this:
As your ringtone! It’s way too short to work as a good ringtone. It’s also too annoying to leave on loop.

@Mike White You recently got a pet fly. It begs you to not kill it every time you even look at the flyswatter. It’s also 30 times bigger than a normal fly.

@ssaannttoo You are now the upset owner of a flaming horse wearing a hang glider. It fell from the sky and crashed into your house.

@Ruki-the-Zorua You have been pranked by me setting this:
As your ringtone. I’m very sorry. You may need to see an audiologist after having this unexpectedly play.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

@Frank Gulotta You have been pranked by me setting this:
As your ringtone! It’s way too short to work as a good ringtone. It’s also too annoying to leave on loop.

@Mike White You recently got a pet fly. It begs you to not kill it every time you even look at the flyswatter. It’s also 30 times bigger than a normal fly.

@ssaannttoo You are now the upset owner of a flaming horse wearing a hang glider. It fell from the sky and crashed into your house.

@Ruki-the-Zorua You have been pranked by me setting this:
As your ringtone. I’m very sorry. You may need to see an audiologist after having this unexpectedly play.

*Yelps and falls to the floor, playing possum*

Alright then!

*Plays a prank by taking a trumpet you were using, stuffing confetti inside, and giving it back. When played, confetti shoots out*

....you had a party cannon in that thing?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hm? *Looks at the mirror, yelpinand
*is sad because i had to kick myself*

lets see *i put soap on my finger and write on the bathroom mirror "look behind you"*[/QUO

What? *Turns around, seeing the soapy message, screaming like a girl as I ran out of there*

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

*kneels on the ground and bows down towards you* teach me master. please teach me the ways of pranking, for i am unworthy

*Meows a little* Ah, I didn't need to teach you. This alone was a lesson! *Strokes non-existent beard*