• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Prank the poster above you!

Faustus

When Ruki's not looking, I quietly turn his wireless mouse around so when he uses it next it goes the opposite direction to the one it's moved in.
(You'd be surprised how often this works, especially with the Apple Magic Mouse where you can only tell the ends apart by the little logo)

FooFoo4230

When Ruki's not looking, I quietly turn his wireless mouse around so when he uses it next it goes the opposite direction to the one it's moved in.
(You'd be surprised how often this works, especially with the Apple Magic Mouse where you can only tell the ends apart by the little logo)
And it doesn’t click when you want it to! I actually did that to my Apple Mouse, and it had unpredictable results. I personally prefer a slightly heftier mouse, which is part of the reason why I switched away from it. The other reason was that there was basically no mousewheel on the mouse. I was doing some game that required semi-frequent middle-mouse clicking (normally annoying, but nightmarish on the Apple Mouse!), so I switched to a different one.

FooFoo4230

Unlights a string of white cats on your head! You now have 3 sodden white cats on your head!

FooFoo4230

Yes please! Could you cut it? What’s the flavor?
Would you like some cookies? I’ll send them to you using your web browser! Don’t try to eat them.

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
I put your right shoe on the right and your left shoe on the right! You will never notice.

*confused with the two different sides of shoes being in the same space*
OwO?

*decides not to wear them*

In return, I shall turn every pair of your socks to be mismatched! You're welcome about the efforts put into mixing every single pair of them UwU

FooFoo4230

I switched one of your water faucets with a rock faucet. When you turn on the cold water, gravel comes out. When you turn on the hot water, 1200 degree Celsius molten rock comes out. How does this work? I’m mining the ground below your house, and there is a fully functioning fast-neutron nuclear reactor underneath your house.
(Don’t worry, it’s about 2 miles underground!)

Well... good luck trying to sell your property!
Yes, this is way too much effort for a prank, but I don’t care! It’s funny, and has long-lasting environmental impacts, and drastically increases your property value while decreasing the property values of everyone around you!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I switched one of your water faucets with a rock faucet. When you turn on the cold water, gravel comes out. When you turn on the hot water, 1200 degree Celsius molten rock comes out. How does this work? I’m mining the ground below your house, and there is a fully functioning fast-neutron nuclear reactor underneath your house.
(Don’t worry, it’s about 2 miles underground!)

Well... good luck trying to sell your property!
Yes, this is way too much effort for a prank, but I don’t care! It’s funny, and has long-lasting environmental impacts, and drastically increases your property value while decreasing the property values of everyone around you!
I will be rich!

With the money I got from the last prank I will buy all the land around your house and put garbage in it. Seems like too much? not for me cause i am loaded.

Izzy4895

Bad Fox
I send you a link that turns out to be a Rickroll.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Ah, more pranks!

While you sleep, I go to your living room, painting an elaborate looking sun, with the rest of the ceiling looking of the sky in the morning. Using some alchemy potions, I splash the sun painting and the ceiling, making it look like the real outdoors.