• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
*places a tax on mint, cussing and long, tubular tails* :p

+1

Ha, but no tax on chicken, yips and red and white bushy tails!:D

*cuts taxes on mint, cussing and long, and tubular tails and raises taxes on watermelons and onesies*

I can get behind that! Also, tax on paddles!!

Groggy

Hm!
*runs on platform of increased funds for pred-care and higher taxes on the prey*
@Groggy has horded his pirate gold for too long!
*illegally evades pred taxes and hides gold inside a treasure chest in the ocean, so all of you land/air based preds can't find it*

+1

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Pssst, wanna raid a henhouse?
The farmer will never suspect you!:D

“No one ever suspects the border collie” *evil grin*

Kathleen does...
sprayicon.jpg

:p
+1

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*angrily squeaks and runs around in circles out of spite*
It would be a shame if someone decided to put a lock on the hen house ;)
+1
*Calls the old nemesis of hen house raiding foxes Radon Leghorn to aid in the protection of the henhouse.
de4f1a35867949.570670d645e21.jpg

-BRWAKK-
+1

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
*illegally evades pred taxes and hides gold inside a treasure chest in the ocean, so all of you land/air based preds can't find it*

+1

You sure about that?

9Tw6UFu.jpg

;)

*Calls Interpol to hold you for questioning.*
View attachment 76450
If you're innocent, then you have nothing to worry about.
:D
+1

Well, this really is a case of the fox being in charge of the henhouse:p I smell corruption!
*angrily squeaks and runs around in circles out of spite*
It would be a shame if someone decided to put a lock on the hen house ;)
+1
*Vulpine Valley suddenly has a power outage on account of a strike from unhappy guinea pig wheel workers*

+1

Grrr, I seem to have underestimated those floofballs! *calls lupus electrics*

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
I know how to get them running again. *looks at all the rodents with hungry eyes*
*pops out of the bushes with tons of other rodent friends, all equipped with dirt balls in their paws*
GO FOR THE EYES!!!
@TR273, wanna "pitch" in? The more the merrier (and the longer we can cause temporary blindness to @Cosmic-FS)

Hey, you remove your tax, I'll go back to running :D. Gotta keep these legs moving!
+1

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom

Unfortunately Lupus Electrics seem to be having a problem with their phones, the problem is a Voltage Vixen called Mina and her new cable cutters.
(This problem may extend to their electric supply, internet and van brake cables, Mina is a little enthusiastic when she gets new tools. :D)
+1