• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Groggy

Hm!
You sure about that?

9Tw6UFu.jpg

;)
Damn. Now I'll have to change my hiding spots!
*hides chest where no one will ever reach it... my pfp.*
There. Now the chest is nothing but a bunch of pixels!

+1

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
*pops out of the bushes with tons of other rodent friends, all equipped with dirt balls in their paws*
GO FOR THE EYES!!!
@TR273, wanna "pitch" in? The more the merrier (and the longer we can cause temporary blindness to @Cosmic-FS)
*puts on safety goggles and takes to the sky*

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*builds solar panels all over Lesser Mouseland for the benefit of Vulpine Valley*
*Gets the Voltage Vixens to re-lay the electrical cables in order to supply @Thrashy 's brewery, the Lesser Mouseland Palace and my rumpus room.*
+1

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
(Ravo, was wondering about this. What inspired you to have this avatar commissioned?)

Oh, it was actually a birthday gift from Gui! He actually posted a story about it a couple of pages back:D

*Gets the Voltage Vixens to re-lay the electrical cables in order to supply @Thrashy 's brewery, the Lesser Mouseland Palace and my rumpus room.*
+1

*Gets Outage Otters to connect the cables to my undersea viewing screen to increase the definition*

Ha, I can see your treasure now @Groggy :p

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Oh, it was actually a birthday gift from Gui! He actually posted a story about it a couple of pages back:D

*Gets Outage Otters to connect the cables to my undersea viewing screen to increase the definition*

*Hacks your monitor so it only shows Jedward music videos 24 hours a day.*
+1

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
“ I am a licensed and bonded sheepdog so they can’t hold me on nothing and I just met that oddly fox smelling Australian Shepherd”

Yep, what he said!! And I just smell a bit foxy cause I put too much cologne on this morning!

*Hacks your monitor so it only shows Jedward music videos 24 hours a day.*
+1

Grrr!!! *zips you into a computer mouse onesie*:p

Groggy

Hm!

NO, NOT MY CHEST!

*there's nothing but chocolate coin wrappers inside (no chocolate, just wrappers)*
Great. Now you know what's inside my chest. Not gold, but chocolate coins!
You could have just asked and I would have given you s--

Hey, wait, who ate all my chocolate coins?

+1

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
NO, NOT MY CHEST!

*there's nothing but chocolate coin wrappers inside (no chocolate, just wrappers)*
Great. Now you know what's inside my chest. Not gold, but chocolate coins!
You could have just asked and I would have given you s--

Hey, wait, who ate all my chocolate coins?

+1

I was in the hospital for three weeks after that thank you very much

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Grrr!!! *zips you into a computer mouse onesie*:p

*Now in disguise, I electronically remove all the money from the National Bank Of Pred, and place it in my own account for... Safekeeping.*
(Yes, that will do.)
+1

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
(Ravo, was wondering about this. What inspired you to have this avatar commissioned?)

And the bubble helmet came later as we set a space-themed party in Last Post Wins and I'd draw those circular things onto peeps' avatars! I still remember how messed up the forums went at that time XD

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*levies a new Fox Tax: all foxes must pay half their body weight in silver bullion to The Bureau of Fair Taxation, Building 23, 7th floor, corridor D, room 22, window 5 to T.R. Mouse, cashier, each new year no later than noon, Mountain Standard Time*

+1

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
*Now in disguise, I electronically remove all the money from the National Bank Of Pred, and place it in my own account for... Safekeeping.*
(Yes, that will do.)
+1

having grown up in the great depression keeps my money under my mattress and buried in the yard. But with social anarchy breaking loose has to eat several sheep