• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Pygmepatl

It's all true
*Sassy Simo Skunk paints skunky stripes on everyone*
Hey! Not my spots!
large(4).JPG

Although thinking about it now, I have more stripes than striped skunks! Here's a picture of me eating sugar cane to show you.

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
*levies a new Fox Tax: all foxes must pay half their body weight in silver bullion to The Bureau of Fair Taxation, Building 23, 7th floor, corridor D, room 22, window 5 to T.R. Mouse, cashier, each new year no later than noon, Mountain Standard Time*

+1

*Izzy hires vulpine lawyers to find a tax loophole.*

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
*Izzy reads a report of record Mischief Meal sales as a result of the spotted skunk toys.*

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Hmm, I never played D&D, but I've heard of it many times in the fandom. How's the game?
It's all in the group and the DM, really. I've only played about 4 sessions of it with my close friend group that I made in high school (that kinda split when it came time for college), and it was AMAZING. The group, myself included, are all nerds, so we all enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for anything RPG, too. We had a druid (me), a paladin, a rogue (a very murderous one who couldn't keep his knife in his pants), a cleric, a hunter, and a warrior.
I'd highly recommend it, though! Lots of good times to be had if you can find the right people who are as interested in it as you.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)
+1