• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
-Pokes your snoot- I like you!

To be honest. A queen should be impartial to these sort of things..

Since I am a Squirlf.. I could go prey or predator.. -Flops onto a random stool and does royal pondering-

Thanks. I like me too.

Now I'm personally inclined to suggest going pred, but maybe that's just bias speaking.

Thrashy

The Drunk Metalhead. FckNzs.
Aussies will never forget :p
Was this a joke about an Aussie president? ^^

*Goes to cry into a corner because they don't appreciate his stinky boops and wholesomeness*
Aww, don't be sad. Here, have some beer!
*stinky boop*

I left @Ravofox a very... very... very long PM. a few minutes ago if he is still around.

Now I'm hungry. Who... I mean what's here to eat?

Some Swiss Sbrinz Cheese. You need a chainsaw to cut it, but it tastes great!

220px-SbrinzAOC.jpg

+1

Thrashy

Never had that. What does it taste like? Is it good with deli mammoth?

Not sure how to describe it as a lack of English knowledge ^^
Edit: found something that might describe it:
Sbrinz is a Swiss extra-hard cheese made from raw cow's milk. The cheese has a natural rind, and it's texture is dense and flaky. The aromas are slightly spicy, while the flavors are full, intense, tangy, spicy, and nutty, with notes of butterscotch.

Sbrinz is traditionally aged for at least 18 months, and the more it ages, the more aromatic it becomes. It can be consumed in 3 ways: when it's aged for 18 months, it is sliced or shaved into thin rolls, from 24 months and up it's broken into smaller pieces called möckli, and finally, it can be grated and used in a wide array of dishes.

So I guess it'd work with mammoth :p

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Thanks! At least you understand me. *Hugs*

I appreciate you! *hugs*
Not sure how to describe it as a lack of English knowledge ^^
Your English is better than some Americans I know. lol. That sounds like an interesting cheese. It says it's spicy with hints of butterscotch? It isn't sweet is it?

Thrashy

I appreciate you! *hugs*

Your English is better than some Americans I know. lol. That sounds like an interesting cheese. It says it's spicy with hints of butterscotch? It isn't sweet is it?

Thanks! While I think I'm getting used to the grammar, I'm still lacking the vocabulary to describe something more complex ^^ But I'm learning, and writing in forums like this one helps.

I wouldn't describe it as sweet. More a slightly bit salty.

+1

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Thanks! While I think I'm getting used to the grammar, I'm still lacking the vocabulary to describe something more complex ^^ But I'm learning, and writing in forums like this one helps.

I wouldn't describe it as sweet. More a slightly bit salty.

+1
Your grammar is excellent. I'm amazed at the number of people here that speak multiple languages. I'm a little ashamed I don't speak more than a little broken Spanish as well as English.

I must get some sleep. I have to get some antiques down to the estate sale store in the morning... which is only about five hours away as it is 4:13AM here now.