• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Well, we don't have any snow on the ground, which is a shocker. It was snowing pretty hard yesterday afternoon and there were flurries over night and for a little while this morning. It's all melted now, though (I think the temp is like 35 degrees farenheit here or something), so it isn't too cold! The air is also still and the sun is starting to peak through the clouds, so it's starting to get even warmer feels :D

And yes, the pencil rumor is true :D
We get rods of graphite, stick 'em in the ground, and then they sprout up into little pencil trees. That's why Pennsylvania translates into "Penn's woods" after all XD

You said there is still snow in Michigan, right? Is it still chilly over there?

Ah-ha! I thought so!

Well, must be a lot of artists there, and writers, as well.

And yep, about a foot on the ground in the woods and fiends, and it's snowing now...trees are all white and snowy.

Our volcano has snow.

Oh, hi Spilo! That sounds fun.

Can you hike up the volcano, and peer in, or is it too steep/snowy?

+1 ?

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Ah-ha! I thought so!

Well, must be a lot of artist there, and writers, as well.

And yep, about a foot on the ground in the woods and fiends, and it's snowing now...trees are all white and snowy.
That sounds very picturesque :D

Snowy trees and fields are one of my favorite things to take pictures of :)
+1

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*Starts a snowball fight.*
1545753117.tr273_krystalmas.jpg

Oh...the thread's founder!!! The deer of legend and yore : )

*bows in reverence* : )

+1

Hey Simo! Long time no see :)
Oh, is that the almighty founder of this crazy madness thread? :p

Welcome! :)

+1

Edit: there's our well deserved victory :D
Glad to see the madness still ensuing :D

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey Simo! Long time no see :)

Glad to see the madness still ensuing :D

Hey there, nice to see you again! And yep, the thread has been a huge...success, over 66,000 posts later. Sometimes furs just chat and post silly things, instead of count, but thanks for starting what's been one of the busiest social/fun places, on the forums : )