• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Ravofox

Aussie foxy

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*makes a huge bowl of oatmeal for @Manchesterite*

FlannelFox

dem leggies
@Simo!!!
Hobbies/things he's invented:
-eating watermelon, and later, tending his melon patch, and growing prize melons: the best melons in Skunk Hollow!
-making his line of melon ciders, both hard and soda versions
-making cozy homes while on the run out of old shipping containers, or in deserted warehouses on the outskirts of town, or caves in the woods; he can make anyplace comfy
-later on: building and expanding his cozy Mischief Den and lab
-catching foxes :p (among other critters)
-his library; reading
-cooking; he develops a gourmet edge, later on
-silly pajamas of various species & ponies, which he also provides for his 'guests'
-making his line of fox paddles :p
-making various snug latex outfits, of different species, form fitting and inflatable, for himself and any 'guests' to....er....get caught in for a while

And in his lab he makes various things like:
-The Simo S. Skunk line of Soaps, Shampoos and Conditioners, including his famous Sycamore-Cedar-Skunk soap, smells like a forest after a rain, very pleasant, and enticing
-Various rather alluring 'Essences': some of these make certain furs go totally out of control, romantically....
-Ticklex™ Cream: When applied, makes anyone very, very ticklish
-Rump Relaxer™ Lotion and Cream. Makes any rump feel better, after a spanking
-Mischievol™ When added to a glass of watermelon juice or drink, makes any fur become very, very mischievous
-Muskazolam™ When added to any drink, makes anyfur not only not bothered by being sprayed, but, makes them actually want to be

& some more, that I'm working on!

...and there's a few other gadgets, such as the Foxomatic 5000, and the all new Foxomatic 9000, used in making fox essence :p But I can't really describe all my secrets here.

Watermelon Cider??
I need that, I NEED IT
Also a fox paddle

Did we win? :eek:

Simo

--Breaking News--

Mint Green Cheetah Kidnapped, Sent to Peanut Butter Factory

(AP) Cheshire, UK

Intelligence sources reveal that a weasel known merely as @Manchesterite has kidnapped @A Minty cheetah and has plans to sell the hapless feline into slavery at a Georgia Peanut Butter processing plant, according to officials. The plant, owned by the Savings Skunk™ grocery chain, denies such labor is used.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the shadowy 'Manchesterite' cabal went on to say that given the Cheetah's known dislike of peanut butter---creamy, smooth and otherwise---made the coup especially satisfying. "It's not often one feels such an intense level of mischief. Normally, this is reserved for foxes, but who says weasels should be shut out?"

The international Cheetah Rescue Society has boycotted all Savings Skunk™ brand peanut butter. The head of Chee-PAC, a Cheetah Political Advocacy Committee added, "While we are aware of the tastiness, nutritional value and health benefits of peanut butter, there's better ways to get that fussy, mint green cheetah to like peanuts butter than this. Our aim is to bring him back, and send him to a humane, peanut butter reeducation camp here in the UK"

Ravofox

Aussie foxy

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
--Breaking News--

(AP) Cheshire, UK

Intelligence sources reveal that a weasel known merely as @Manchesterite has kidnapped @A Minty cheetah and has plans to sell the hapless feline into slavery at a Georgia Peanut Butter processing plant, according to officials. The plant, owned by the Savings Skunk™ grocery chain, denies such labor is used.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the shadowy 'Manchesterite' cabal went on to say that given the Cheetah's known dislike of peanut butter---creamy, smooth and otherwise---made the coup especially satisfying. "It's not often one feels such an intense level of mischief. Normally, this is reserved for foxes, but who says weasels should be shut out?"

The international Cheetah Rescue Society has boycotted all Savings Skunk™ brand peanut butter. The head of Chee-PAC, a Cheetah Political Advocacy Committee added, "While we are aware of the tastiness, nutritional value and health benefits of peanut butter, there's better ways to get that fussy, mint green cheetah to like peanuts butter than this. Our aim is to bring him back, and send him to a humane, peanut butter reeducation cam here in the UK"
Oh! They have kidnapped my sculpture of @A Minty cheetah I was planning on giving him for a gift.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
--Breaking News--

(AP) Cheshire, UK

The international Cheetah Rescue Society has boycotted all Savings Skunk™ brand peanut butter. The head of Chee-PAC, a Cheetah Political Advocacy Committee added, "While we are aware of the tastiness, nutritional value and health benefits of peanut butter, there's better ways to get that fussy, mint green cheetah to like peanuts butter than this. Our aim is to bring him back, and send him to a humane, peanut butter reeducation camp here in the UK"

Vulpine Valley Gazette (online)

Ravo Fox, the Mayor of Vulpine Valley, has demanded the release of the mint green cheetah who has apparently been kidnapped and sold into peanut-manufacturing slavery overnight. Many in Vulpine Valley suspect that the abduction of Minty Cheetah was the work of the valley's longstanding rival, Skunk Hollow, although Mayor Fox has played down such accusations, stressing the renowned innocence of skunks in not at all sarcastic terms. "Our skunky neighbours are certainly not ones to ever cause a stink. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to help us return the chee to his home. As skunks say, skunks never lie!" The Mayor was not so conciliatory when it came to the alleged perpetrator, Manchesterite the weasel. "A weasel, stealing?! Who'd have guessed?!" Fox proclaimed to a hail of raucous laughter. "I'm not the least surprised about this particular one; he's stolen my clothes before, it was only a matter of time before he stole a whole fur!"

Simo

Vulpine Valley Gazette (online)

Ravo Fox, the Mayor of Vulpine Valley, has demanded the release of the mint green cheetah who has apparently been kidnapped and sold into peanut-manufacturing slavery overnight. Many in Vulpine Valley suspect that the abduction of Minty Cheetah was the work of the valley's longstanding rival, Skunk Hollow, although Mayor Fox has played down such accusations, stressing the renowned innocence of skunks in not at all sarcastic terms. "Our skunky neighbours are certainly not ones to ever cause a stink. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to help us return the chee to his home. As skunks say, skunks never lie!" The Mayor was not so conciliatory when it came to the alleged perpetrator, Manchesterite the weasel. "A weasel, stealing?! Who'd have guessed?!" Fox proclaimed to a hail of raucous laughter. "I'm not the least surprised about this particular one; he's stolen my clothes before, it was only a matter of time before he stole a whole fur!"

Well, I suppose the Chee can be released...and sent to a Peanut Butter appreciation/reeducaion camp, in the UK; perhaps they can even attend one, by special arrangement, at Simo by the Sea : )

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Well, I suppose the Chee can be released...and sent to a Peanut Butter appreciation/reeducaion camp, in the UK; perhaps they can even attend one, by special arrangement, at Simo by the Sea : )

ok...one ONE condition...

@Manchesterite gets handed over to the custody of Vulpine Valley:p

Or folks should be allowed to like and dislike the things that they want to...

Not when it comes to peanut butter:p
(g'day Minty!!)

Swimming in beer? Bet that's good for the fur!

wouldn't it smell weird though?:p