• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
And this is how @TR273 disappeared from this world.
*Haunts you forever.*

*Starts by hiding your keys under the cushions of your upholstered furniture, and ensures you can never find matching socks.*
:D

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
*Yeets you across the room*
*slats face-first into a wall and slides down it*
Ouch...
Well... I tried! Sorry, nameless bard!
*gets up and limps away, rubbing my face*

@Manchesterite : Do you think you'd wanna help catch spotted skunks, for my new spotted skunk zoo?

I'm gonna put @BreyoGP in charge, I think: he has a lotta experience with them : )
I... don't think they're catchable, or even approachable for that matter :/
Maybe somebody else is sneakier than me, because they see me a mile away. I keep popcorning while I try to sneak up on them. I get too excited because I feel all sneaky :D

@Spilogale Pygmaea is also pretty dang ruthless in nature, so good luck with him lol

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
*Pops up between @BreyoGP and @Simo with a gleam in my eye*
Did someone say sneaky? :3
Ooh! Perfect! I was hoping for a raccoon or a fox! We need you to go and spy on some spotted skunks in order to learn their schedules and habits.
It's imperative that you don't get caught! I don't think they take prisoners :(

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Ooh! Perfect! I was hoping for a raccoon or a fox! We need you to go and spy on some spotted skunks in order to learn their schedules and habits.
It's imperative that you don't get caught! I don't think they take prisoners :(
Right..!
*Gets the spy gear*

[Bomb art: sulacoyote]
Allons-y!