• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

FooFoo4230

Well, good night everybody. It was nice talking to you today, and I would have been far more bored reading that history textbook!

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Well, good night everybody. It was nice talking to you today, and I would have been far more bored reading that history textbook!

Good night. Side note: If you want more history, we do that semi-regularly here.

I don't mind.

Also morning all.
:)

Morning.

*Drops you into a pot of coffee*

Oh wait, wrong maus.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Good morning....Transformer....go...
Meta the rat staggered in blearily. He flopped rattily on his rat-back and squeaked weakly: "Coffee... please, coffee..." The other animals nodded in approval, and the coffee started to brew in slow, slow motion, filling their bellies as they waited. In the background, the little rat could hear his companions squealing in delight. After about 20 minutes, the coffee began to have a very strong effect on the animal. It became more and more excited, and began to squeal in joy, with its tail raised and legs flailing about wildly. The other animals all became even more excited, and they too began to squeal in joy and pleasure.
---
Yes, coffee. Sweet nectar of life and ability. Fill our bellies. Let us feel joy and pleasure. :D

How dare you! I am neither snuggly, nor fuzzy. One could make an argument for wuzzy but I’m not exactly sure what the adjective means.
You! Are wuzzy. And snuggly. And fuzzy! And a fellowfur! Sure, you don't have any actual fur, but the metaphorical fur is there! :3

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Good morning....Transformer....go...
Meta the rat staggered in blearily. He flopped rattily on his rat-back and squeaked weakly: "Coffee... please, coffee..." The other animals nodded in approval, and the coffee started to brew in slow, slow motion, filling their bellies as they waited. In the background, the little rat could hear his companions squealing in delight. After about 20 minutes, the coffee began to have a very strong effect on the animal. It became more and more excited, and began to squeal in joy, with its tail raised and legs flailing about wildly. The other animals all became even more excited, and they too began to squeal in joy and pleasure.
---
Yes, coffee. Sweet nectar of life and ability. Fill our bellies. Let us feel joy and pleasure. :D

You! Are wuzzy. And snuggly. And fuzzy! And a fellowfur! Sure, you don't have any actual fur, but the metaphorical fur is there! :3

Ah, there you are.

*Drop you into a pot of tea*