• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

FooFoo4230

Hehehe! That’s quite funny! Where’d you get that from? I’m sure there’s at least one wolf who would like to know.
(If it’s from the black market, who did you get it from? I’m trying to find a legitimate seller who won’t report me to the police.)

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
Not yet,
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

zK62X3n.jpg

Speaking of which, gotta renew mine ASAP o.o
*suspicious owl is suspicious*
52b53cf30635ab36f74eac4515e01659.jpg

That sure is an interesting signature you have there "frog". I'm gonna need to check if this licence is real

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Hehehe! That’s quite funny! Where’d you get that from? I’m sure there’s at least one wolf who would like to know.
(If it’s from the black market, who did you get it from? I’m trying to find a legitimate seller who won’t report me to the police.)
You just have to pay E$621 so they can issue you one online. It just happens to be more complicated nowadays because they're short on staff, so you'll probably have to wait months to have yours ready

Or you can get it from the one you're talking to rn. I just stole a sample from the FurState Government, put an old pic of mine and filled it with my data so it looks legit

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now

FooFoo4230

Thank you, furs, for helping me deal with my YouTube addiction! It went from about 2.5-3 hours a day to about 1 hour today!
(Let’s not talk about my other statistics... 4 hours on Chrome, 17 minutes on Kindle, and greater than 9 hours with the screen on. Of those, only about 3 were educational/things my parents wanted me to do... Oh well. I guess that’s what you have to do during this coronavirus.) Please don’t get me in trouble. :p
I still feel a little bit bad about it... :oops:

FooFoo4230

Well, goodnight. I’ll see you all sometime tomorrow. I would make some sort of joke but I’m feeling uncreative, so I’ll let transformer.huggingface.co: Write With Transformer write a joke for me. Let’s see how this turns out.
Hey, can you tell me a joke?

Why did the chicken cross the road? The chicken was being eaten for at least 2 minutes.

What did the alligator say to the dog? What did the dog say to a dog?

Can you tell me where to go?

It wasn't until he heard the dog say it's back.

Why is this thing so bad at writing jokes? It's just sad. What was the name of the pig that killed it? I heard alligator tell it about me.

(Well, it’s definitely not great at jokes. It’s far better at awful Harry Potter fan-fiction. That’s because the standard for bad Harry Potter fiction is so low! :p)