• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and prey

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
*Looks at the frog curiously* Uh... Weren't you just under the surface? You're already soaked! *Starts laughing*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*Looks at the frog curiously* Uh... Weren't you just under the surface? You're already soaked! *Starts laughing*
*stares at self* Oh, I guess you're right... B-but she soaked me even more! *points to fox mom*
*Wiggles.*

Dad?
COME IN SON, the water's delicious!! *long-tongue-catches you all the way to the pool* @W@

Alys_0_0

*Sinks below the surface until only my eyes are visible and starts blowing air into the water, making bubblez*

TR273

Back to being Mom Fox
*stares at self* Oh, I guess you're right... B-but she soaked me even more! *points to fox mom*
Me!
*Offended gasp!*
*Cannonballs again*
33s.jpg

Guifrog

Blue Frog

Alys_0_0

*Ducks under the surface again and comes up laughing*

Alys_0_0

*Laughs harder because of other thread*

Alys_0_0

Swifts? Wha?

Alys_0_0

*Ducks under the surface to try and avoid the attacks but still gets hit*

*Bubbles come up to the surface and you can hear muffled yelps of pain*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*I nod vigorously.*

Y-yes please...
*brings you in wrapped with my tongue, leaving your head above the water surface, then grabs to my arms* There! See? Now you're just like a frog, surviving both on firm ground, and the water. Goes to make your daddy proud~

*You get hit with a dozen little star attacks.*
*Ducks under the surface to try and avoid the attacks but still gets hit*

*Bubbles come up to the surface and you can hear muffled yelps of pain*
*ribbit* OI, don't you do that to your acquaintances!

Alys_0_0

*Comes above the surface with little cuts bleeding purple glowing blood just a little*
*Looks around and then glares at you*
OW!

ssaannttoo

*brings you in wrapped with my tongue, leaving your head above the water surface, then grabs to my arms* There! See? Now you're just like a frog, surviving both on firm ground, and the water. Goes to make your daddy proud~
*Giggles nervously.*

T-t-t-thanks dad.

*Holds on tightly to you.*

Alys_0_0

*Sinks below the surface with just my eyes showing again, blowing angry bubbles*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*Giggles nervously.*

T-t-t-thanks dad.

*Holds on tightly to you.*
woooossh *swims on the surface while singing a Brazilian bossa nova song*
O barquinho vaaaai, a tardinha caaaai ♫ (translates to "the boat goes, the night falls")

*Comes above the surface with little cuts bleeding purple glowing blood just a little*
*Looks around and then glares at you*
OW!
Whoa, are you okay?! I'm sorry for my kid's shenanigans. That liquid looks just like my mucus when I'm painting stuff with it óÒ