• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and prey

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Whoa, are you okay?! I'm sorry for my kid's shenanigans. That liquid looks just like my mucus when I'm painting stuff with it óÒ
*Looks at you* I'm fine, just a lil blood! *Wipes it away*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
BWAH!

*Shivvers, but still holds tightly.*
*whispers* sh-sh-sh, tis okay, tis okay. You'll get used to it, lil' frog!
Y'know, as a kid, I'd never see firm ground, there would be only water around me for days and nights! And then, as I grew up and saw the surface for the first time, I got frightened just like you... But I was afraid of the land above water instead

Alys_0_0

*Sinks back under to wait for something interesting*

ssaannttoo

*whispers* sh-sh-sh, tis okay, tis okay. You'll get used it, lil' frog!
Y'know, as a kid, I'd never see firm ground, there would be only water around me for days and nights! And then, as I grew up and saw the surface for the first time, I got frightened just like you... But I was afraid of the land above water instead
*Nods.*

O-okay dad.. Thanks~

*Slowly lets go of you.*

Alys_0_0

*Says with mouth underwater so it comes out as bubbles* Don't drown... *Sinks lower until completely submerged*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*Nods.*

O-okay dad.. Thanks~

*Slowly lets go of you.*
Ohoho, carefully now, you think you're good to go? *sidelong looks with a smirk* I'm right here if need be! *loosens up arms*

*Says with mouth underwater so it comes out as bubbles* Don't drown... *Sinks lower until completely submerged*
*sinks mouth, bubblily* Worry not, he'll be fine, it's the unlikely son of a frog after all!

Alys_0_0

*Sneakily swims toward you with a smile*

Alys_0_0

*Swims up to you, still underwater, and pokes you multiple times trying to tickle but not knowing how*

Alys_0_0

*Swims beneath you and stops tickling*

*Just swims there for a bit, out of your line of sight*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
ಠ╭╮ಠ What is this? Did a piranha bite you, lil' frog?
*watches Alys distancing herself* Ah, indeed it did... a giant black-piranha, heheh!

*rescues*
*sinks and swims around u, blowing bubbles underwater, in an attempt to tickle ur belly with them*
(I'd play like that with my brothers lol)

Alys_0_0

*Rises above the surface again* Awww I was just having a little fun! *pouts*

Alys_0_0

And I'm not a piranya! Just a dragon!
*sinks below the surface again, pouting*

Alys_0_0

*Rises again*
No! You tried to kill me! Stupid swift...

Alys_0_0

That's a dumb argument...
*Sinks back under, pouting as I head to my Underwater Bush of Safety that magically appeared from the other thread*