• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and prey

Ravofox

Arrrrr!!
I don't know how I'm gonna tell my parents that my laptop is dying. ^^; I can just see it leading to more stress and arguments which have already been happening due to other things :(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
I don't know how I'm gonna tell my parents that my laptop is dying. ^^; I can just see it leading to more stress and arguments which have already been happening due to other things :(
Awww!

*Hugs you super tight*

Well, one has to understand that electronics don't last forever and that failures can happen, sometimes things need to replaced in order for them to keep going!

Guifrog

Blue Frog
You get a hug too *huguzzles*
Is your laptop of the type that allows for a change of components to keep running?

Ravofox

Arrrrr!!
Oh no!

Dont be sad.

*Hugs tightly.*

Awww!

*Hugs you super tight*

Well, one has to understand that electronics don't last forever and that failures can happen, sometimes things need to replaced in order for them to keep going!

Dawww, thankies guys!!!
Yeah, you're totally right :)

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Dawww, thankies guys!!!
Yeah, you're totally right :)
Maybe that is one way to approach and direct the problem to them without them getting mad at you. Some of the components more prone to failure are the storage units where all the data gets stored and the memory, so it could be that your computer isn't really dying and just needs replacements, once you find and install them everything gets solved!