• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and prey

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Though I imagine you’d adjust to the constant high and then eventually life would just feel normal to you (except that maybe you’d have @Guifrog-like powers of drugging people on contact), so maybe it wouldn’t be all that great?
I can't tell what kinda wonders a newly born weed-creature would experience, but with huggophilic highaloids one just has to control their diet, for more ants = more toxic. Occasional outbursts of randomness may become routine, yes. You get a few moments of hyperactivity, then return to super slow thinking. You may go from BOT-BANANA-HUSBAND-BEN to idle state, like a roller coaster

Not sure I recommend it to everybody, each brain is a mystery.. My adjustment to myself took long, but such is the process for my species and I came to find it pretty normal as an adult

Arishipshape

Glaceon Ex-Knight
I can't tell what kinda wonders a newly born weed-creature would experience, but with huggophilic highaloids one just has to control their diet, for more ants = more toxic. Occasional outbursts of randomness may become routine, yes. You get a few moments of hyperactivity, then return to super slow thinking. You may go from BOT-BANANA-HUSBAND-BEN to idle state, like a roller coaster

Not sure I recommend it to everybody, each brain is a mystery.. My adjustment to myself took long, but such is the process for my species and I came to find it pretty normal as an adult
Noted. I’ll relay that to Ssaannttoo—
I THOUGHT YOU CARED! I thought you mean it when you said I WAS VALUABLE! I guess I'm only valuable to you as the butt end of jokes!

FINE, IF THIS IS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME!

*Flips table.*

*Storms out.*
*slowly replaces table*
*massages forehead and sighs*
What am I going to do...